Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An interesting animate for adults

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

An interesting animate for adults Empty
PostSubject: An interesting animate for adults   An interesting animate for adults EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:15 am

Actually, I always think that American and English animates and cartoons are not created to children but mature adults. I bet that few children can understand the satire and metaphor towards hot politicians and superstars always appeared in variety cartoons, not mention to those adults jokes and adults mental. Archer DVD, for example, Inspiration behind Archer came to Reed while in a cafe in Salamanca, Spain. Finding himself unable to approach a beautiful woman seated nearby, Reed conjured up the idea of a spy who "would have a perfect line". You think children can understand this plot, I bet not. These kind of animates are created for adults full of mature elements, even in adults’ psychological and minds. Archer Season 1 DVD has an unusual style, in which technologies/clothing styles of different decades coincide. The technological sophistication within the series varies, with characters using computers that are dated i.e. reel-to-reel mainframe systems, dot-matrix printers and punchcards, yet also use cell phones, GPS devices, laser gunsights, and modern day insults (such as "suck it", "screw you", and "douche bag"). Adam Reed was asked about the conflicting style, and concluded, "I just think it's ill-defined." Interesting enough, but still not suit children…

An interesting animate for adults Detail634499308500468750
The Glee Project Season 1 DVD, The Glee Project DVD
Back to top Go down

An interesting animate for adults
Page 1 of 1