Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lee Westwood Lost the Number One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huwoniu
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-06-09

Lee Westwood Lost the Number One Empty
PostSubject: Lee Westwood Lost the Number One   Lee Westwood Lost the Number One EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Today there are incresing number of people began to concern about golf sports. And more and more people are playing golf on the weekend. This news is about Lee Westwood.The world number one Lee Westwood was defensed by Europe's successful Ryder Cup captain Colin Montgomerie and he said if U.S.-based players were concerned about the European resurgence in the world rankings wholesale golf clubs they should join Tiger Woods  and Phil Mickelson in playing more tournaments overseas.
Last time, Westwood, who may like the Ping G15 Irons, topped the heap, our American cousins didn't like the fact he had ended Tiger Woods' long reign at the top without him having won a major.The 38-year-old Westwood reclaimed Ping G20 Driver the top ranking when he won the Indonesian Masters last week but the Briton's mantle has been questioned because he had not won a major tournament."The world rankings and major championships are two completely separate things," added Westwood, who celebrated his 38th birthday by winning the Indonesian Masters in Jakarta at the weekend.Is Lee Westwood the Number one in America? The answer to that is pretty simple -- and somewhat Mizuno MP-69 Irons unfortunate at the same time. The OWGR cares not about who you beat or how many events you win.Many reporters find it necessary to constantly ask Westwood about his opinion on the matter. I wonder what happens when someone is asked repeatedly whether or not they feel they rightfully deserve an achievement.
However, that opinion is certainly not shared by the majority of golf fans... and not by a long-shot.Now they're grumbling because he regained the No 1 spot by beating a field of "nobodies" to win the Indonesian Masters.This article is from cheapgolfmart.com. Also, we recommend Titleist CB 712 Irons the good Ping K15 Irons  to you.I'm not sure what I can say that I haven't already. The Ping G15 Irons are a great set of irons. They look and feel great and Ping should be proud of what they've made. If you fit in the target audience for these clubs you should definitely try to find a demo day near you and hit them.Thank you to read my article, hope this will give you some help when you choose clubs.

cheap golf clubs:
Taylormade R11 Irons for sale
Ping K15 Driver for sale
Titleist 910 D2 Driver for sale
Back to top Go down

Lee Westwood Lost the Number One
Page 1 of 1