Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Action is always more important in modern society

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Action is always more important in modern society Empty
PostSubject: Action is always more important in modern society   Action is always more important in modern society EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:48 am

You can’t judge a person by its education for that lots of excellent men achieve great success don’t have highly diploma, but a great deal of practical experience. The guy in White Collar season 2 dvd release is a typical one in modern society. Actually, this quote was also told by Andrew Carnegie, the richest man on Earth 100 years ago. I see so many people going to schools, universities. I see my teachers say that I need to study hard, memorize root lessons to become "somebody". Then I remind myself of Bill Gates who dropped out. I remind myself of Steve Jobs who also dropped out. Thousands upon thousands of successful people dropped out of high school and universities, just like those brilliant detectives in white collar dvd release date. They did not choose root memorization as their education. They choose action, failures and successes as their primary action. That was their intelligence. And they got very rich by it. That is to say action is always more important in modern society, even the decisive factor of success.
Welcome to visit http://on.fb.me/o2rJC7

Action is always more important in modern society Detail634504559538125000
White Collar season 2 dvd release, white collar season 2 dvd
Back to top Go down

Action is always more important in modern society
Page 1 of 1