Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spartacus Blood and Sand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Spartacus Blood and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Spartacus Blood and Sand   Spartacus Blood and Sand EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:57 am

A hero is known in the time of misfortune. I really love those great guys who standing at the wind and the waves are highest and turn the tide. Spartacus Blood and sand season 1 dvd release date is my taste. I really love the film 300 and the look from Gladiator, especially Gladiator. Crowe portrays the loyal Roman General Maximus Decimus Meridius, who is betrayed when the Emperor's ambitious son, Commodus, murders his father and seizes the throne. Reduced to slavery, Maximus rises through the ranks of the gladiatorial arena to avenge the murder of his family and his Emperor. Individual heroism seriously appearing in the two films, courage, determination, firm, brave, bold, all kinds of charming characteristics appearing in those two character, burn your blood and soul, you’ll be deeply attracted by those two great men. There is a tv show focusing on this theme, named Spartacus Blood and Sand dvd Set, which is inspired by the historical figure of Spartacus, a Thracian gladiator who from 73 to 71 BC led a major slave uprising against the Roman Republic. I really love heroes.
Welcome to visit my facebook: http://on.fb.me/qSVF0k

Spartacus Blood and Sand Detail634510892561875000
spartacus blood and sand boxed set, Spartacus Blood and sand season 1 dvd release date
Back to top Go down

Spartacus Blood and Sand
Page 1 of 1