Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bachelor's Women Tell All: "You Will Hear Explosive New Details," Host Promises

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Bachelor's Women Tell All: "You Will Hear Explosive New Details," Host Promises Empty
PostSubject: Bachelor's Women Tell All: "You Will Hear Explosive New Details," Host Promises   Bachelor's Women Tell All: "You Will Hear Explosive New Details," Host Promises EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:26 pm

If you still have questions star trek voyager about what happened with The Bachelor's Rozlyn and NCIS dvd a member of the production team, Star Trek Enterprise dvd you'll soon find out. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd That's the word from host Chris Harrison, Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd who promises Monday's women-tell-all episode Disney dvd collection will include more of the ousted competitor's Cold Case dvd box set "antics" and "desperate attempts entourage dvd to get 15 more minutes of fame. golden girls complete box set " Harrison says the episode bones dvd box set will also explore the wire dvd what might have been with Jake Pavelka and monk dvd the departed Ali, Dexter dvd box set adding, "feelings are still there." star trek voyager dvd
TVGuide.com: star trek voyager complete series Will we learn more about Ali's choice to leave Jake for her job? two and a half men dvd box set
Chris Harrison: star trek complete series I know there's been a lot of questions the sopranos complete series about why she didn't get the time off, farscape complete series because she knew she was going on the show, ally mcbeal complete series but she'll explain all that in great detail. one tree hill dvd It was really just an unfortunate misunderstanding battlestar galactica dvd and mistake that led to her having to leave, frasier complete box set and so it was really sad that it happened, friends complete series and it didn't even need to happen. sons of anarchy dvd
TVGuide.com: stargate atlantis dvd What about her and Jake's interaction? boston legal complete series
Harrison: The first thing he says is, how I met your mother dvd box set "I can't believe you left, scrubs dvd I fully expected you to just show up in St. Lucia. criminal minds dvd" What was funny is when I talked to mash complete box set [Ali] privately, she said, that 70s show complete series "I expected him to just fly to San Francisco and get me. ghost whisperer dvd" I think they both were expecting the same thing. grey’s anatomy dvd It's just one of those really unfortunate instances, James Bond 007 dvd box set but the feelings are still there. Charmed complete box set
TVGuide.com: house md dvd Will Rozlyn tell her side of the story? supernatural dvd box set
Harrison: the office dvd box set Rozlyn is back in full force as only Rozlyn can be. monk dvd box set I got some heat and so did the show for being vague and Will and Grace complete box set so I went into the show Army Wives dvd box set [and] told everyone we're going to get the truth out. Babylon 5 complete dvd box set You will hear from the women explosive new details Battlestar Galactica seasons 1-4 that you have never heard before, Heroes seasons dvd because none of them have ever spoken about it until now. Buffy the Vampire complete box set There will be 100 percent no question in anyone's mind, Las Vegas dvd other than Rozlyn's, the Unit dvd box set of course. The Closer seasons dvd set She's the only one confused about it in that relationship. MI5 Spooks dvd set The funny part, Californication dvd box set not even the guy involved in the relationship is confused. Project Runway dvd box set And when I tell you explosive new details, MacGyver complete series I mean details. Nip-Tuck dvd box set Nothing vague about any of this. The West Wing complete box set Time, place, Alias complete series everything — you will hear it all. The OC complete series
TVGuide.com: Weeds dvd box set So after the special airs, smallville dvd box set there will be no doubt about what happened? Glee dvd box set
Harrison: The Vampire Diaries dvd box set It's not a he-said, Merlin dvd box set she-said thing — everybody knows what happened. It only behooves her to continue this and she's the only one still talking about this. We are so done with her and her antics and her desperate attempts to get 15 more minutes of fame and that's what this is about and we don't care.
Back to top Go down
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Bachelor's Women Tell All: "You Will Hear Explosive New Details," Host Promises Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor's Women Tell All: "You Will Hear Explosive New Details," Host Promises   Bachelor's Women Tell All: "You Will Hear Explosive New Details," Host Promises EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:07 pm

u can check out this for your DVD collections
Cold Case DVD set
Back to top Go down

Bachelor's Women Tell All: "You Will Hear Explosive New Details," Host Promises
Page 1 of 1