Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The-Office-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

The-Office-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS Empty
PostSubject: The-Office-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS   The-Office-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:56 am

Will we find out whether Desmond wasthe office dvd box setreally on the plane on the season premiere of Lost? — Carrie
MICKEY: "We will answerthe office dvd box set that question very shortly in the show,"executivethe office dvd box set producer Carlton Cuse tells us. "It will absolutely be clearthe office dvd box setwhether he was on the plane or not." Does this help? We're also hearing that the next time Desmond appears, which mightthe office dvd box setnot be for a while, it'll be with Penny at his side.

What's the latest word on a love interest for Catherine on CSI? — Sid
ADAM: Well, thestar trek voyager latest words are "The PantyNCISdvd Sniffer." Before your filthy minds getStar Trek Enterprise dvd ahead of you, that's the title ofanupcoming Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd episode that features Catherine & Co. assisting Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd the police during a stakeout to Disney dvd collection bust the Southwest'sbiggestEcstasy Cold Case dvd box set pushers. "Catherine will spend a good part entourage dvd of the episode in a hotel room with Detectivegolden girls complete box set Vartann (Alex Carter)," executive producer Carol bones dvd box setMendelsohn tells us. "We've already the wire dvdestablished a little flirtation between them inmonk dvd a prior episode, and although it's not very Dexter dvd box setCSI, yes, there is a kiss." Happy?

What can you tell me about the baby episode of The Office? — Tamara
MICKEY: Well, do you wantstar trek voyager dvdto know the sex of the baby or do youwanttobestar trek voyager complete series surprised? Another surprise: Jim and Pam aren't thetwo and a half men dvd box setonly Office couple planning for the arrival of star trek complete seriesoffspring. Back at Dunder Mifflin, Michael thinks the sopranos complete serieshe arrival of Baby Jam is proof of his matchmakingfarscape complete seriesskills, so he tries again. This is goodally mcbeal complete seriesnews, eventually, for fans of the Ballad of Erinone tree hill dvdand Andy. Nardrin? Erindy? Help me out, people!

What's next for Risgby andbattlestar galactica dvd Van Pelt on The Mentalistfrasier complete box setnow that they've finally made their relationship public? — Clarisse
ADAM: Although Lisbonfriends complete seriesdoesn't take any immediate action, she'llsons of anarchy dvd regret that once new CBI boss Mollystargate atlantis dvdHightower (Aunjanue Ellis) shows up. "Hightowerboston legal complete seriesimmediately susses out the relationship when shehow I met your mother dvd box setarrives to the office and forces that relationship to scrubs dvda conclusion," creator Bruno Heller criminal minds dvdtells us. "She brings them into the officeandmash complete box setsays, 'Here's the bottom line: You guys can have a relationshipthat 70s show complete series or you can both work at the CBI.'"

What's coming up next on Modern Family? — Dale
MICKEY: You won't believe it, but... infidelity! Gloriaghost whisperer dvd goes on a date with another mangrey’s anatomy dvdwho wants to make amends with her for pastJames Bond 007 dvd box settransgressions. "He takes me to go to dinner to make upCharmed complete box set for something he said," Sofia Vergara teases. Inhouse md dvdthe Dunphy household, Phil's supernatural dvd box setFacebook relationship status will be "it'sthe office dvd box setcomplicated" when ex-girlfriend JudyGreermonk dvd box setshows up, and she's still got theWill and Grace complete box set hots for Phil. "They get their signals quiteArmy Wives dvd box setcrossed," says Julie Bowen.

I've seen enough of Tony and Ziva Babylon 5 complete dvd box seton NCIS. I want more Gibbs! — Priscilla
ADAM: Done. "The [season finale] is goingBattlestar Galactica seasons 1-4 to revolve around Gibbs," Cote de Pablo tells Heroes seasons dvdus. "It's going to have to do with Buffy the Vampire complete box setsomething that he's going to be struggling withLas Vegas dvd at the beginning of the next season." Mythe Unit dvd box set money is on problems with the ladies, sinceThe Closer seasons dvd set both Allison Hart (Rena Sofer)andHollyMI5 Spooks dvd set Snow (Dina Meyer) will be in the mix. "Gibbs Californication dvd box setwill use her in an investigation,"MarkHarmonProject Runway dvd box set says of Snow. "[She's] an interesting ally, an MacGyver complete series uncomfortable ally and an odd ally in some ways."

Is Demetri going to be able toNip-Tuck dvd box set change his flash-forward on FlashForward? — Patel
MICKEY: No, but maybe ZoeyThe West Wing complete box set (Gabrielle Union) will. John ChoAlias complete seriesreports: "In trying to protect me, [Zoey] isThe OC complete seriesgetting into the business at the FBI. She'sWeeds dvd box set trying to get more active and thus, puts a strainsmallville dvd box seton my relationships with my co-workers,in Glee dvd box setparticular Mark Benford." Union says thathercharacterThe Vampire Diaries dvd box setwill also have issues with Wedeck.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1