Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming soon: Ugly Betty Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BianeYoung
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Coming soon: Ugly Betty Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset Empty
PostSubject: Coming soon: Ugly Betty Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset   Coming soon: Ugly Betty Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:42 pm

After another summer of Ugly-Betty DVDscheming, back-stabbing and Ugly-Betty buy fighting, we come to the Big Ugly-Betty seasons Brother 11 finale. After a final battle Ugly-Betty box set cheap between Kevin and Jordan, the final head of household Ugly-Betty DVD box set buy is crowned and the final two Ugly-Betty DVD complete seasons is sealed. Plus, Jeff rules overthe Ugly-Betty complete series DVD jury house, Julie Chen wearswhat Ugly-Betty DVD box set collection looks to be a Snuggie,theentire Ugly-Betty box set DVD cast is reunited and a winneris Ugly-Betty DVD crowned. Who walked away with $500,000andwho Ugly-Betty DVD

did America vote as theNCIS dvd favorite houseguest? Let's find out.IhaveStar Trek Enterprise dvd complained that the Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd past couple one-hour season Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd finales were too short,butthis Disney dvd collection year I found myself losing entourage dvd interest around the 90-minute mark. I thinkgolden girls complete box set it was because I knew all thebones dvd box set jury segments that were pre-taped the wire dvdcould only end the way they did: monk dvdwith the gang deciding they couldn't Dexter dvd box setdecide a thing until the star trek voyager dvdfinale. Still, Jeff ran that meeting like he star trek voyager complete serieswas king of the universe. And eventwo and a half men dvd box setthough he talked a lot of smackstar trek complete series (telling Lydia to get back in her spacethe sopranos complete seriesship, for example), it only made me like farscape complete serieshim more. He also cracked me up with ally mcbeal complete serieshis line to Lydia when she said Kevin one tree hill dvdwas a master schemer for voting battlestar galactica dvdout Jessie. "It was a vote; he wasn'tfrasier complete box setsitting there twitching his mustache," Jeff says. friends complete seriesLove it.

Back in the house, we sons of anarchy dvdsee how the last few days play out. Natalie, who stargate atlantis dvdis now completely powerless, plays boston legal complete seriesbest buds with bothhow I met your mother dvd box set houseguests. But evenscrubs dvdthough she thinks she's worked criminal minds dvdher magic, Jordan and Kevin seem mash complete box setpretty comfortably set in an that 70s show complete seriesagreement to take one another to the ghost whisperer dvdend. Kevin especially wants togrey’s anatomy dvdtake Jordan, because he is afraidJames Bond 007 dvd box set of Natalie having too Charmed complete box setmany friends in the juryhouse md dvd house. (More on that later). But Jordan supernatural dvd box setponders betraying Kevin, because shethe office dvd box set feels he would win votes because monk dvd box sethe was more of a competitor, whereasWill and Grace complete box set Natalie played similarly to Jordan.All in all, I think Army Wives dvd box setbased on what the houseguests Babylon 5 complete dvd box setknew (it's easy to forget that Kevin Battlestar Galactica seasons 1-4doesn't know the jury has flipped on Nat),thatHeroes seasons dvd both Kevin and Jordan were both right Buffy the Vampire complete box setwith who they thought they Las Vegas dvdwould have the best chance of beating. Even the Unit dvd box setas much as I hate the idea of Natalie in theThe Closer seasons dvd set final two.

So who would get to make thatMI5 Spooks dvd setchoice? In the final phase of the HOHCalifornication dvd box set competition, Kevin and Jordan haveProject Runway dvd box set to correctly finish the jury members' thoughtsMacGyver complete series about the game. Best out of five Nip-Tuck dvd box set wins. They each blew some questions I thoughtThe West Wing complete box set they should have easily gottenAlias complete seriescorrect, but at the end of the competition, they The OC complete serieswere tied. (Ooo, drama!) Julie asks Weeds dvd box setthe tie-breaker, and Jordan — purely onsmallville dvd box set a guess, I'm convinced — is the closest Glee dvd box set to the magic number, making her the final The Vampire Diaries dvd box setHOH.

Jordan makes the firstMerlin dvd box set of her many far-too-long speeches of the Ugly-Betty-Seasons-1-4-DVDnight before ultimately sticking to her Medium-Complete-Seasons-1-6-DVDplan and evicting Kevin. To his credit,KevinCriminal-Minds-Seasons-1-5-DVDmay be the most gracious loser I've seen on Smallville-Seasons-1-9-DVD this show. Losing is never easy, but it's Supernatural-Seasons-1-5-DVD especially hard when you were thatGhost-Whisperer-Seasons-1-5-DVD[URL] close to the money. But this season, the players [URL=http://www.dvdsetshop.com/products/How-I-Met-Your-Mother-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS-1992.html]How-I-Met-Your-Mother-Seasons-1-5-DVDall got played, so I guess it was fitting.ThereunionCold-Case-Seasons-1-7-DVDof the cast was a decent affair, thoughTwo-and-a-Half-Men-SeasonsRonnie talked more than I cared toOne-Tree-Hill-Seasons-1-7-DVDlisten, but he did out Natalie as the game's biggest Navy-NCIS-Naval-Criminal Seasons 1-7rat. He also apologized to Michele, andBones-Seasons-1-5-DVDsheaccepted.LaurabashedHouse-MD-Seasons-1-6-DVD Chima's attitude, Casey told Jeff that he "got got" by Kevin and Natalie when he backdoored Russell and Braden.
Back to top Go down
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Coming soon: Ugly Betty Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming soon: Ugly Betty Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset   Coming soon: Ugly Betty Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:34 pm

u can check out this for your DVD collections
Cold Case DVD set
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1