Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tips To Fixing A Bad Golf Swing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Tips To Fixing A Bad Golf Swing Empty
PostSubject: Tips To Fixing A Bad Golf Swing   Tips To Fixing A Bad Golf Swing EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:33 am

How often have you walked off the course, or even after a shot,taylormade r11 tp driver had the thought "I need tips to fixing a bad golf swing". I know I have, and I have headed right to my computer and typed it in google to see what I could come up with, and the results were so far out there, I felt like I wasted a good hour of my time and came up with nothing.
The conclusion I came to was it had to be simpler than that.Ping G20 Irons I don't think swinging a golf club is rocket science. Do you? Instead, I took a step back and decided to look at my grip, posture, stance and even ball position to see if something was out of wack.
Guess what?
I found out I had a bad golf grip. My posture was hurting my ability to make a full shoulder turn;Ping G20 Driver and my ball position was too far back in my stance, making me come down on the ball, and take a big divot, or worse, hitting fat golf shots.

The bottom line is don't ever forget how important the simple things are.Taylormade R7 CGB MAX Driver I call these your golf swing fundamentals. If you can get your grip, posture and ball position correct, you stand a good chance of hitting solid golf shots that fly straight towards your target every time.
So the next time you are thinking about fixing your bad golf swing,Taylormade Burner SuperFast Driver take a step back and look at your grip, posture and ball position. I'll bet you'll be a bit surprised to see one or more of them are not right.
Back to top Go down

Tips To Fixing A Bad Golf Swing
Page 1 of 1