Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have You Played Cheap but Awesome Mizuno JPX 800 Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meimei
Mousie Spammer
Mousie Spammer

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Have You Played Cheap but Awesome Mizuno JPX 800 Irons Empty
PostSubject: Have You Played Cheap but Awesome Mizuno JPX 800 Irons   Have You Played Cheap but Awesome Mizuno JPX 800 Irons EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:57 pm

As the world number one and the Ryder Cup star, Luke Donald’s golf equipment is always the focus his fans cast, among his awesome but cheap golf clubs, you will be attracted by the most glaring and stylish Mizuno JPX 800 Irons that Donald picks the 6-iron from them. Afer a few rounds of working with JPX 800 Irons, he thinks highly of this awesome cheap golf clubs.

I also was told that theMizuno JPX 800 Irons have been produced by one of my friends. He said that it was very good, and he suggested me to buy one. I know the Mizuno is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls.

I noticed an improvement on the score everytime I play. This is a very nice set of irons and very forgiving too. Comparing between this clubs and the JPX 800 which I used to own, this is a much improved version. Besides, it has nice balance. If you absolutely have to have distance, go with the graphite shafts. All in all, it is one of the easiest hitting irons I have ever owned.They look great and the uniflex shaft is surprisingly strong and reliable for my swing. I like the look of the clubs first of all. Looks like you're looking down a gun barrell when setting up. The feel of hitting a solid shot is unbelievable.

Basing on Donald's real experiences, he can increase at least nearly 20 yards in distance and a speed of 135.6mph with carrying the JPX 800 Irons. That is because the JPX 800 is longer than average, very repeatable distances on short-iron approaches and short irons and wedges seem to produce more shotstopping bite than others. The JPX-800 is an iron specifically designed to be amazingly forgiving and explosively long.

The unbelievable distance of the JPX-800 irons is achieved by combining MAX COR Technology, Hot Metal Face construction, and an exotic pocket cavity to hit the maximum allowable limits for energy transfer, far exceeding previous Mizuno irons, and the competition. An aggressive triple cut sole ensures solid ball striking from all types of lies, and a multi-material cavity badge provides tuned impact sound with enhanced feel and sharp looks. The JPX-800 irons utilize the world’s most advanced game improvement technologies to help the serious mid to high-handicap player score like never before.

In addition, Mizuno says that their JPX 800 Irons are designed for the players in the 8 to 30 handicap range. The Mizuno JPX-800's are a solid set of irons. If you're a mid to high handicapper in the market for some new irons I’d like to recommend you give them a try. Also, the world No.1 gave a high appraise on the JPX-800 like this, “The JPX-800 is an incredible iron that's hard to pigeonhole.

To achieve these ball speeds and MOI numbers (stability at impact), you'd expect to compromise by adding lots of offset or thick top and bottom edges. It's much easier to create an iron just to either feel great or be very forgiving or extremely long. To create 'balanced performance' is much more of a challenge.”

More information about golf at:
Mizuno MP 53 Irons
TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC Irons
TaylorMade R9 Supertri Driver
Ping K15 Irons
Back to top Go down

Have You Played Cheap but Awesome Mizuno JPX 800 Irons
Page 1 of 1