Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The entanglement homosexual

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

The entanglement homosexual Empty
PostSubject: The entanglement homosexual   The entanglement homosexual EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:49 pm

I’ve never thought there will be a third party involving in two gay lover until I watched famous gay’s drama, named the l word dvd complete series. In last season’s finale, as Bette and Tina are ready to start a new life in New York, Jenny takes on the task of making a tribute video for the couple. Alice wants Tasha to make a decision regarding their relationship. Helena and Dylan have trust issues. Shane meets a past lover. In this way, gay’s love is much more complex than normal love now, as there are lots of unknown conflicts hard to speak out, and hard to be understand by other people. I don’t know what the plots will be as a third party involving in, and I don’t know what the situation could be as I’ve never seen the entanglement of three homosexual lovers. the l word dvd set is the intimate story about the lives and loves of a group of lesbian friends living in Los Angeles, and it has received a lot of praise for its brilliant storylines and its portrayal of the lesbian community. Let’s explore the secrets of homosexuality lovers together.

The entanglement homosexual Detail634438469294531250
the l word dvd complete series, the l word dvd box set 1-6
Back to top Go down

The entanglement homosexual
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum :: Breeder's Hangout-
Jump to: