Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scrubs DVD box set

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Scrubs DVD box set Empty
PostSubject: Scrubs DVD box set   Scrubs DVD box set EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Scrubs DVD box set

Scrubs DVD box setHere we are, just a Scrubs DVD buy few more performances away Scrubs seasons from selecting the American Idol's Scrubs on DVD top 12 for Season 9. As Scrubs DVD box set cheap the judges noted, the pressure to Scrubs box set DVD not tank this week is high. And while Scrubs DVD box set buy there were some memorable performances, for some Scrubs DVD box set collection of the ladies, there was some pretty Scrubs DVD box set serious unfortunate tanking going on. So, who Scrubs DVD box setlet nerves get the best of them? And which Scrubs DVD box setsingers returned to their former Scrubs DVD box setgreatness? Let's find out.

Katie Stevens, "Breakaway"
FollowingStar Trek Voyager DVD the judges' orders to pickbothNCIS dvd a big song and a youngStar Trek Enterprise dvd song, Katie tackled Kelly Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd Clarkson, and the results were... not Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd amazing. Her lower register Disney dvd collection was all over the place, and Cold Case dvd box set when she finally got intoEntourage dvd her big-note safe zone, she Golden Girls Complete box set seemed to be rushing. (To be fair, theBones Dvd box set tempo felt a little slow, throughout.) Forthe Wire DVD Box set my money, Katie hasn't lived upMonk dvd to any of her early round Dexter dvd box setperformances, which to meStar Trek Voyager dvd suggests the judges' put her Star Trek Voyager complete seriesthrough too early, much like star trek complete seriesHaeley Vaughn, who was a Two and a Half Men dvd box setcasualty last week.
Judgingthethe Sopranos complete seriesJudges: B+ Randy said it paledFarscape complete series in comparison to Kelly Clarkson Ally Mcbeal complete seriesand Kara said Katie hasn't shown One Tree Hill dvdherself as an artist. Also, the singing Battlestar Galactica dvd box setwas just plain bad.

Siobhan Magnus, "House of the Rising Sun"
IFrasier complete box setreally dug the a capella Friends complete seriesopening, and although theSons of anarchy dvd big notes were in tune, they Stargate Atlantis dvdfelt a little shout-y and brassy, kind
Boston Legal complete series of like I was hearing a tromboneHow I Met Your Mother dvd box setplaying the song instead of someone Scrubs dvdsinging. I do think it was a risky Criminal Minds dvdsong and that Siobhan will be Mash complete box setfine, but I preferred last week's, andthat 70s show complete series even the Chris Isaak tune to this.
JudgingtheGhost whisperer dvdJudges: B- Randy, Kara andGrey’s Anatomy dvd Ellen were blown away by the James Bond 007 dvd box setrisk, while Simon rightly pointed Charmed complete box setout that since he wasHouse M.D dvd "under-impressed," there was no Supernatural dvd box setreal reward.

Lacey Brown, "The Story"
Iwentintothe Office dvd box set the semifinals loving Lacey, butMonk dvd box setI had forgotten why until Will and Grace complete box settonight. Though I'm unfamiliar
Army Wives dvd box set with the song (and don't think Babylon 5 complete dvd box setthat will change after the performance), LaceyBattlestar Galactica seasons 1-4 sang it pretty much perfectly. TheHeroes seasons dvdsong also played to her unique toneBuffy the Vampire complete box set without feeling like she Las Vegas dvdwas faking it, as it did with "Kiss Me"the Unit dvd box set last week.Judging the Judges: A RandyThe Closer seasons dvd set and Ellen agreed it was MI5 Spooks dvd sether best showing in weeks. Kara Californication dvd box setand Simon both thought the song Project Runway dvd box set was radio ready and that MacGyver complete series Lacey was back..

Katelyn Epperly, "I Feel the Earth Move"
KatelynNip-Tuck dvd box set told the judges she was tryingThe West Wing complete box set to be less corny than last week. Alias complete series (A performance I thought was excellent, by the way.) IfThe OC complete series that was indeed herWeeds dvd box setintention, she failed miserably. This Smallville dvd box setwas a very middle-of-the-road Glee dvd box set performance, which, as Kara noted, reeked The Vampire Diaries dvd box setof Katelyn just trying to play it safe Merlin dvd box setuntil next week.
Judging the Judges: B Randy the king of queens seasons 1-9 dvd said there was no connection, and Kara [url=]http://www.dvdsetshop.com/products/Dark-Angel-Seasons-1-2-DVD-Boxset-D9-DVDS-2073.html]dark angel seasons 1-2 dvd[/url]agreed that Katelyn was going through GILMORE GIRLS COMPLETE SERIES DVD the motions rather than competing.

Didi Benami, "Rhiannon"
DidiisDollhouse dvd setback! And so is her guitar! Why JAG dvd box setshe failed to play during the last two
Rome dvd set
shows is beyond me, but this Get Smart dvdstunning performance of the Fleetwood Ugly Betty Seasons 1-4 DVDMac classic was spot-on. It was Medium Complete Seasons 1-6 DVDbeautifully sung and in some spots, improvedCriminal Minds Seasons 1-5 DVDupon the original. (It also helped Smallville Seasons 1-9 DVD me forget the terrible version Taylor Swift Supernatural Seasons 1-5 DVDdid with Steve Nicks at the Grammys.) Welcome Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1-5 DVD[URL]back, Didi.
Judging the Judges: B Randy [URL=http://www.dvdsetshop.com/products/How-I-Met-Your-Mother-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS-1992.html]How I Met Your Mother Seasons 1-5 DVD
stupidly said there wasn't a wowCold Case Seasons 1-7 DVDmoment, while Kara and Two-and-a-Half-Men-SeasonsSimon agreed that it was oneOne Tree Hill Seasons 1-7 DVD of the best moments of the Navy NCIS Naval Criminal Seasons 1-7 show so far this season. Ellen Bones Seasons 1-5 DVDapplauded Didi for taking last week's (needlessly) brutal House MD Seasons 1-6 DVDcriticism and coming back strong.
Back to top Go down

Scrubs DVD box set
Page 1 of 1