Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JAG Complete seasons 1-9 dvd box set

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BianeYoung
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-03-04

JAG Complete seasons 1-9 dvd box set Empty
PostSubject: JAG Complete seasons 1-9 dvd box set   JAG Complete seasons 1-9 dvd box set EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:20 pm

'The Good Wife' is hot. Don't JAG Complete seasons 1-9 dvd box set believe us? Just ask its star, Emmy winner Julianna JAG dvd box set Margulies.Margulies, who has already nabbed a Golden Globe and a Screen Actors Guild award for her portrayal JAG on dvd of Alicia Florrick on the CBS legal drama, claims tonight's episode (airing at 10PM) is cheap JAG dvd the series' hottest one to date.While promotingher JAG on dvd new film, 'City Island,' in which she plays Joyce Rizzo, the JAG seasons 1-9 crass wife of Vince (Andy Garcia), Marguliessaved JAG series 1-9 time to talk about 'The Good Wife,' her career aspirations JAG complete seasons release date for her son and the secret to being a successful working mother.
We're huge fans of 'The Good Wife' Star Trek Voyager DVDhere at AOL TV. What do you attribute toNCIS dvd the show's runaway success?I guess the success of it is that it's one of Star Trek Enterprise dvd those shows that's quite timely, and it's the Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd question that people always wondered: What about Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd the wife in these situations? It's an adult show that doesn't Disney dvd collection condescend to its audience, and I think peoplereallyappreciate Cold Case dvd box set that. The writing is just so good. I got a cable show; it justEntourage dvd happens to be on network.

Was there any hesitation about returning Golden Girls dvb box set to television after becoming a new mom? Well, sure, you're hesitant, because it's Bones Dvd box setnetwork and if it does go, you don't know how longthe Wire DVD Box set it's going to go for. But I felt pretty secure with the Monk dvdwriters and knowing Ridley and Tony Scott were at the helm. TheyDexter dvd box setimmediately let me know, if there was anything I was uncomfortable withStar Trek Voyager dvd to talk to them. I don't know. I felt pretty secure goingStar Trek Voyager complete series in. Of course [I was] nervous, because I've never carriedstar trek complete seriesa show like that on my own ... But I have such a goodTwo and a Half Men dvd box setsupport team. I felt very taken care of. It's theanswerthe Sopranos dvd box set to being able to be a mom and stay at home: aFarscape dvd box set television show. I get to work hard every day, but 15 minutes Ally Mcbeal dvd box setfrom [my] house, and I come home. No matter what, I'mOne Tree Hill dvdthere in the morning when he wakes up. For me, it was the perfectBattlestar Galactica dvd box setanswer to a great situation.Is there anything you can tease about the restFrasier dvd box setof the season?I have to say [tonight's episode] is pretty insane. I'mFriends dvd box set really looking forward to hearing what people are going toSons of anarchy dvd box set say about it. I haven't seen it yet -- I don't know whatStargate Atlantis dvd box setthey cut or what they didn't cut -- but I can tell you it's the hottest episode Boston Legal complete seriesthat you'll see so far this year.The heat's on in terms of thesexualHow I Met Your Mother dvd box settension or ... ?Andy Garcia worked with his daughter on Scrubs dvd'City Island.' Do you one day hope to work withCriminal Minds dvdyour son? No. [Laughs] Listen, whatever he wants to Mash complete box setdo, I will support wholeheartedly, but I hope he doesn'tthat 70s show complete series want to become an actor. [Laughs] I think unless he really goes Ghost whisperer dvd box setand studies his craft and makes it something that's incrediblyGrey’s Anatomy dvd box setrespectful of himself, I hope he finds somethingJames Bond 007 dvd box setthat's a little less -- I don't know what to say. I loveCharmed complete box set what I do, but it's not easy. I think for most people it's notHouse M.D dvd an easy profession and certainly a very difficult Supernatural dvd box setprofession to break in to, so if he does want to be an the Office dvd box setactor, then at 18 he can make that choice. Until then, he's goingMonk dvd box set to school.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1