Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the most beautiful of all DVD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
funnyjokes
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-11-17

the most beautiful of all DVD Empty
PostSubject: the most beautiful of all DVD   the most beautiful of all DVD EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:30 pm

DVD Digipacks are probably the most beautiful of all DVD cases such as How I Met Your Mother Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset . They have this certain X factor that makes them look 5 times more sophisticated than the standard jewel cases and DVD wallets. DVD Digipacks are made of thick cardboard paper and have plastic trays inside that are similar to the jewel case. The cardboard paper may be matte or glossy to fit your taste and to fit the overall appeal of your DVD packaging such as Family Guy Seasons 1-9 DVD Boxset . One of the best reasons why I prefer DVD Digipacks is that DVD jewel cases, are just too boring. The jewel case is used by the majority and there is a very big disadvantage to this especially if you want your DVD packaging to grab attention (who doesn't, anyway). Everytime I take a trip in a DVD store, the ones I notice first are the DVDs that are not packaged in a standard DVD such as 24 Seasons 1-8 DVD boxset jewel case.
Doctor Who Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
That 70s Show Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1