Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another good thing about DVD Digipacks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
funnyjokes
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Another good thing about DVD Digipacks Empty
PostSubject: Another good thing about DVD Digipacks   Another good thing about DVD Digipacks EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:34 pm

My eyes are too used to seeing jewel cases that anything that's not a jewel case instantly grabs my attention. And usually, the ones I am drawn to are the ones packaged in DVD Digipacks.Another good thing about DVD Digipacks is that they are eco-friendly. The only part of the DVD Digipack that is made of plastic is the DVD such as Beauty And the Beast DVD tray inside so not only do the DVD Digipacks look appealing, they are also very gentle to mother earth. Now that is just amazing! What is more amazing is that DVD such as EXTREME HOME FITNESS DVD P90X Digipacks are friendly to nature without compromising quality and function. Don't you just hate it when a product gets way too eco-friendly that it has completely forgotten its main purpose?

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1