Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The standard shaft in the AP2 irons is the True Temper Dynamic Gold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

The standard shaft in the AP2 irons is the True Temper Dynamic Gold Empty
PostSubject: The standard shaft in the AP2 irons is the True Temper Dynamic Gold   The standard shaft in the AP2 irons is the True Temper Dynamic Gold EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:41 pm

The standard shaft in the AP2 irons is the True Temper Dynamic Gold. If you want to buy golf clubs, this iron is your right answer. If you prefer a different shaft or grip, or you need modifications to the length and lie, Titleist Custom can take care of you.

The appearance of the AP2 is very similar to that of the original, as to be expected. Looking down at address, the top line is slightly thinner which allow some weight to be pushed outside, providing that extra bit of forgiveness I mentioned earlier. Bounce was reduced one degree in the shorter irons to improve turf interaction.

By the way, I will refer a golf pro. Alexander Noren completed a dream week that began with him qualifying for his first US Open before securing a two-shot victory at the Wales Open.

In addtion, the AP2 allows the workability desired by so many players, yet provide that extra bit of forgiveness we all wish we had from time to time. The dual cavity provides that extra bit of forgiveness by pushing weight to the outside, while the lower CoG should make them easy to hit.

You may also like:Mizuno MX-1000
MP-68 Irons
MP 53 Irons
MX 1000 Irons
Mizuno JPX 800 XD Irons

Back to top Go down

The standard shaft in the AP2 irons is the True Temper Dynamic Gold
Page 1 of 1