Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I know a little about the RAZR Technology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

I know a little about the RAZR Technology Empty
PostSubject: I know a little about the RAZR Technology   I know a little about the RAZR Technology EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:30 am

After searching from the Google, the Christmas list is so long, actually, the description of first paragraph both like this: The Left Hand Callaway RAZR X HL irons creates tighter shots, shorter putts and lower scores through uncompromised performance. Most irons today are designed to maximize one specific performance benefit— distance, forgiveness or feel— while sacrificing all other critical areas needed to hit more greens. To consistently hit it close and shoot lower scores, golfers need to be able to make shots from all areas of the golf course. That's why the Technology of Left Hand Callaway RAZR X HL irons is such a breakthrough. This technology will lead the industry into the next generation of iron design by delivering the distance and forgiveness of a wide sole iron while retaining the playability and turf interaction advantages of a thin sole iron.

In private, I know a little about the RAZR Technology, which is pretty advanced. This is the reason why I want to send this item to my Dad as gift.Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Golfers who are familiar with Callaway golf clubs may know the Callaway Warbird Irons, with the special RAZR Technology, the RAZR X irons are able to provide the excellent performance and feel to all the golfers. And building upon the excellent RAZR X irons, the new Callaway RAZR X HL Irons have the better performance than Callaway X-22 Irons, so there is no best, only better, you should not satisfied with the performance of the RAZR, the new RAZR X HL can bring you more.

However, the discount golf clubs for sale Callaway Diablo Edge Ironsalso speak of the features : Like the RAZR X irons, the new RAZR X HL irons also feature the RAZR technology, which which shifts the centre of gravity lower and deeper in the clubhead, offering increased shot-making from more places on the course. But compared with the RAZR X irons, the RAZR X HL are more forgiving and have better feeling and sound. With the new design and more advanced new technology, the RAZR X HL irons are easier to control and also can provide more accurate distance to golfersCallaway Razr Hawk Driver is also a hot golf club.
Back to top Go down

I know a little about the RAZR Technology
Page 1 of 1