Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advice About the TaylorMade R9 TP Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meimei
Mousie Spammer
Mousie Spammer

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Advice About the TaylorMade R9 TP Irons Empty
PostSubject: Advice About the TaylorMade R9 TP Irons   Advice About the TaylorMade R9 TP Irons EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Every day, I can get all kinds of news from my partner. Here is one partner's news. "Got these clubs 4 weeks ago and shot my first 87 yesterday. They are very solid clubs excellent distance from them. My handicap will go down in no time with these. The ball flight from the TaylorMade R9 TP Irons is exceptional. Best clubs I have ever hit. You don't need to be a single handicap player to use these." You may ask which iron is he mentioned in the news. Well, that is the TaylorMade R9 TP Irons.

Certainly, as for any beautiful thing, each one has interest. At first sight, the R9 TP sole looked very wide to me when compared to the old Taylor Made LT irons. The back beveled edge on the sole of the iron is quite ingenious, it hides the width of the head very well. At address the topline does an amazing job of hiding the overall size of the head; at first glance I thought I'd have a hard time looking at this iron at address. The cavity of the clubhead is very pleasing to my eyes; again Taylor Made did well in choosing the black color to visually shrink the overall size of the head.
The Golf Clubs Sale is designed to deliver optimal performance in each club. It's easy to do the math. Each iron in the Taylormade R9 TP iron set has been engineered with specific technology. The shorter irons are designed for accuracy, while the longer and medium irons are designed to make the extended shot easier to hit. The R9 TP Irons set is designed to provide light-weight irons that lower our golf score on the course.

The partner I just mentioned should be an old golfer. He has been playing golf for close to 27 years with several years of breaks in between. In the past when buying new Golf Equipment Sale, pretty much any set he bought was an improvement over what he was playing. Discount Golf Equipment As his game started to improve he started paying more attention to what equipment he was putting in his bag. The last set he purchased was a several week process of demoing several sets then narrowing it down and demoing some more until he found the set he liked. According to his experience, I can give advice to my partners who suit for the Taylormade R9 TP iron set.
Discount Golf Equipment
TaylorMade R11 TP Driver
TaylorMade R11 TP
Ping G15 Driver
Mizuno MP 53 Irons

Back to top Go down

Advice About the TaylorMade R9 TP Irons
Page 1 of 1