Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Improvement Callaway RAZR X Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meimei
Mousie Spammer
Mousie Spammer

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Game Improvement Callaway RAZR X Irons Empty
PostSubject: Game Improvement Callaway RAZR X Irons   Game Improvement Callaway RAZR X Irons EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:01 pm

The Callaway RAZR X Ironsis a game-improvement iron that has a huge hitting area. The club designers at Callaway have apparently heard the complaints and they have been doing everything in their power to build clubs that better players under the age of 40 would love. Simply put, when I address the ball, I want to look down at a sleek club that evokes confidence, not one that rattles me with thoughts that I'm about to hit Fred Flinstone's sticks.

For the record, I have never been a champion for Callaway products; I always found their irons to be visually unappealing and clunky. Replacing the X-22 and X-24 Hot in Callaway's line, each of the eight irons in the standard RAZR X set are made using a new variable face thickness technologycheap golf clubs, which makes the hitting area thinner as you move away from the center. This feature broadens the sweet spot and maintains ball speed on off-center hits.
I will say that they were extremely attractive to the eye and easy to hit. I might even prefer them over my Titleist forged irons. In all, both sets of Callaway irons impressed me in terms of playability and looks. With no rain or no sweaty hands present, the grip of a brand new club should not feel like an oil slick.
cheap golf clubs
Titleist AP2 712 Irons
Titleist AP1 712 Irons
Ping G20 Irons
Callaway X24 Hot Irons
Back to top Go down

Game Improvement Callaway RAZR X Irons
Page 1 of 1