Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you interested in K15 driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

Do you interested in K15 driver Empty
PostSubject: Do you interested in K15 driver   Do you interested in K15 driver EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:23 pm

The PING K15 driver will suit those looking to maximise ?the amount of distance they find off the tee and/or anyone whose regular shot shape has a rather weak, ?left-to-right flight.

The Ping K15 Driver offered plenty of distance and forgiveness, just as you would expect from any new PING driver. lt sits slightly closed, which will suit anyone who suffers with a slice, but those with the opposite affliction may struggle.

I loved this driver, it was incredibly easy to use. For me, a good ‘ease-of-use' test is to hit shots off the deck. This highlights how well the centre of gravity has been positioned. And even off the ground, the trajectory was good and the flight was strong. Looking down at address I initially thought this was a 12? driver (it was 10.5?) and seeing lots of loft is a real confidence boost.

Do you interested in it? hurry up,take actions.K15 driver is waiting for you at golf wholesale. By the way, you can directly click on our hot golf equipment, such as: Ping K15 Irons, Ping G15 Irons and Ping G15 Driver
Back to top Go down

Do you interested in K15 driver
Page 1 of 1