Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2011 Hot Callaway Razr Hawk Driver Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meimei
Mousie Spammer
Mousie Spammer

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2011-06-30

2011 Hot Callaway Razr Hawk Driver Review Empty
PostSubject: 2011 Hot Callaway Razr Hawk Driver Review    2011 Hot Callaway Razr Hawk Driver Review EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:24 pm

At first, when Callaway released the Razr Hawk Driver, I thought it was nothing new, but what really caught my attention was Callaway’s claim that their RAZR Hawk is 6 yards longer than TaylorMade’s R11, so I decided to try it. The distance really amazed me, so I am very glad to give a review about it.

The Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver uses its new forged composite technology to lower overall weight, but more importantly, to use some of that saved weight in specific places to increase forgiveness. Complimenting the new material is a more aerodynamic shape to decrease drag and increase clubhead speed and Callaway’s Hyperbolic Face Technology to stretch the effective hitting area and increase ball speed across more of the driver’s face. Repositioned weight is also used to allow for Draw and Neutral biased models.

The crown comes in a high gloss finish and the clubhead looks almost stealthy. The neutral driver almost presents a square appearance at address. The cheap golf clubs had only a hint of a closed appearance, golf clubs for saleand is easy to line up with the vertical crown line and Callaway Chevron which is done in a muted gray color and is not distracting in any way.

This club is not just designed to perform better than other drivers, but it is also designed to last longer as well. It features an aluminum skid plate to help the driver remain playable for a much longer period of time. This means that your investment will pay off for many years in the future instead of just one or two. You can work the ball with the Razr Hawk, but not a huge amount without really changingthings in the swing.

golf clubs for sale
Mizuno MP 53 Irons
Ping G15 Hybrid
Scotty Cameron 2 Putter
Taylormade R11 on sale
Back to top Go down

2011 Hot Callaway Razr Hawk Driver Review
Page 1 of 1