Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ping club is known to every golf fan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

Ping club is known to every golf fan Empty
PostSubject: Ping club is known to every golf fan   Ping club is known to every golf fan EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:58 am

As is known to every golf fan, there are 12 sorts of colors on Ping golf clubs. They are blue,black,brown,gold,silver,orange,green,white,yellow,purple,and marnoon. You can choose the color according to what you like. I’d like to let everybody know the degree behind the color.Ping G15 Irons Generally speaking, the Ping Dot System helps make sure the clubs you are using are correctly angled from the club head to your hands. In golf, this is commonly called the lie of the club. The following specification will help you understand the actual meaning of thePing golf clubs.

There are a lot of golfers catch the different colored dots of Ping golf clubs such as PING Rapture V2 Driver and Ping Rapture V2 Irons. Actually, the truth behind the colored dots onPing golf clubs the manufactures just can explain it. So let’s begins with colored dots, from which you can fully understand your golf clubs.

I don’t want to talk about why there are different colored dots onPinggolf clubs. Ping G15 Driver is just the manufacturers should make an explanation. Let’s discuss what kind of message and information manufacturers provide, which is helpful for us to understand this club and to choose the correct ones.Ping G15 Hybrid

[i]
Back to top Go down

Ping club is known to every golf fan
Page 1 of 1