Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Callaway X24 Iron you’ll love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

The New Callaway X24 Iron you’ll love Empty
PostSubject: The New Callaway X24 Iron you’ll love   The New Callaway X24 Iron you’ll love EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:44 pm

I’ve been quietly longing to purchase some new irons, but had heard through the internet at Callaway,After just introducing the Callaway Diablo Edge line of golf clubs, they redevelop their famous X series of golf irons and put the latest, newest, HOTTEST technology into them and bring us the callaway x24 irons.

My buds over at CallawayReviewer have all been using their Diablo Edge Irons for the past few months and all I’ve heard was how wonderful they are and how I should purchase a set. Daryl(one of our reviewers) has been playing the forged version of the Diablo and he is ecstatic with their performance and playability and rubs it in my nose every chance that he gets.

According to Callaway Golf, the new irons feature technologies that make them the iron to get, especially if you are an X fan as I am. The callaway x24 feature a new face technology that they call VFT. This feature makes the clubface extremely responsive. I’m talking lonnnnnggggg. The feel of the ball coming off of this face is something that you have to experience for yourself. If you get a chance to hit one at your local golf shop, DO IT! You won’t be disappointed.

Okay, I’m going to be honest with you and let you know what really turned me on to these irons. I absolutely love the look of these. They look like a BMW would if it were a golf club. I don’t know what they did with the finish, but it’s a thing of pure beauty. And of course, Callaway Golf came up with a cool name for it. Stealth PVD Finish, or Dark Physical Vapor Deposition Finish. I hope that all club manufacturers will take a look at putting this finish on all the irons.

The only thing that I don’t like about my new x24 ironsis that I have to hit the ground with them. Seriously, have you ever bought something that you just cherish and don’t want to abuse? That’s how I feel about these irons.
Back to top Go down

The New Callaway X24 Iron you’ll love
Page 1 of 1