Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will you lost after a airplane crash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Will you lost after a airplane crash Empty
PostSubject: Will you lost after a airplane crash   Will you lost after a airplane crash EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:18 am

I have loved lost dvd sets 1-6 by the very first time I found it on TV. I could sit down and watch it repeatedly.
Just after a inexplicable and soft airplane crash and burn, 48 survivors are remaining stranded on a Pacific Island... mile after mile away from training course. It shortly turns into apparent that that they will not need to cope only with the forces of nature, yet through the island's secrets, such as the Dharma Initiative, the Lost Numbers, the others and the strange black smoke and so on. There is certainly also a lot more than meet the eye, as it gets apparent that everybody is attached in some way and that every person has a purpose to survive on the island and for some, to die.
LOST is a crisis series that follows the lives of various individuals and categories of people, most prominently the survivors of the lock up of a professional passenger jet traveling by air between Sydney and Los Angeles, on a unexplainable tropical island somewhere in the South Pacific Ocean. That story is told in a greatly serialized way. Episodes usually feature a primary article on the island, along with a 2nd article from one more point in a character's life. Episodes of LOST include a lot of unexplainable elements attributed to science fictional works or great phenomena.
I love this tv show! I've truly watched lost on dvd 2 times through and I know you will like it.
Will you lost after a airplane crash Detail634426270761718750
Lost season 6 dvd,Lost season 6 dvd release date

Back to top Go down

Will you lost after a airplane crash
Page 1 of 1