Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the pursuit of happiness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-10-05

the pursuit of happiness Empty
PostSubject: the pursuit of happiness   the pursuit of happiness EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Back when I was a child
Before life removed all the innocence
My father would lift me high
And dance with my mother and me
And then
Spin me around till I fell asleep
Then up the stairs he would carry me
And I knew for sure I was loved
If I could get another chance
Another walk, another dance with him
I’d play a song that would never ever end
How I’d love love love
To dance with my father again.

This famous song, Dance with my father, it is so impressive just because it is a real story of the singer Luther Vandross.
There is another real story about father, The Pursuit of Happiness. In this movie, Chris Gardner, a poor father, who had his wife left him, because she couldn’t handle her life without financial security. While Chris was selling medical equipment to doctors, she decided get away from her poor family. Although under great pressure, Chris chose to stick it out, and fight for what he knew that he can do, for him, and for his son. He is strong in spirit, whatever barriers he meet, he just continued his work and never stopped running. But it looks like that god likes to play tricks with him, he had gone through more hardships than others before the final success. I am not discounting the fact that this was a very good movie with a touching story of a guy down on his luck finally accomplished his dream. I not only love the movie, but also love the father in it. This movie is a great movie that depicts a lot of a father for his son.
The most effective aspect of the film is the relationship between father and son. It’s a love story in the purest sense as Chris tried shield Christopher form the hardships they face, Chris played games with Christopher in the subway, let him sleep in Toilet room not be disturbed. Christopher would never know what his father had done to protect him. That’s the most impressive part in this movie.
That fathers, love children without a lot of words. Don’t forget that they love your forever, even if you grow up, get married and have your own families, even if they become older and older. since Father’s Day is coming, presents should be prepared for fathers.
For the fashion-savvy father, buybuybag.com has special advice with vertical messenger bags for men. All you love, care and fashion greetings for dad or hubby will accompany him wherever he goes. Happy and comfortable feelings will make him feel great.

the pursuit of happiness 20110225045018475

the pursuit of happiness 634719860362656250
Back to top Go down

the pursuit of happiness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: