Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Palyer is look for R9 TP Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

Palyer is look for R9 TP Irons  Empty
PostSubject: Palyer is look for R9 TP Irons    Palyer is look for R9 TP Irons  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:33 am

TaylorMade R9 TP Irons out on the range we instantly knew they were going to be one of the best golf irons for 2010. New technology use to it for 2012.

One of the most unique features of the R9 irons is something you can't see—a chamber behind the face of the club that is filled with an almost-weightless foam and a silicone shock absorber positioned directly behind the center of the face in the 3- through 6-irons.

I'd like to thank TaylorMade for giving me the opportunity to evaluate the new R9 TP Irons. I was selected to test these due to the fact that I am around a 10 handicap and currently leaning towards a "players" iron more than a "game improvement" iron.

A switch to TaylorMade's new R9 Ironsbefore the start of the Presidents Cup in San Francisco in September. Now two more high-profile TaylorMade players have made the switch to the company's newest better-player irons.

These irons have classic shaped head with a semi-straight leading edge. The beveled top line gives these clubs an elegant appearance. The semi-squared sole helps reduce the resistance between the club head and turf. These irons come with the new grooves that conform to the USGA rules. The Tour-Proven KBS Steel Shafts of these irons help increase the stability in swings than TaylorMade CB Irons.

Besides, R9 TP irons combine traditional player's characteristics with high-tech performance. More detail golf equipent review, you can go to golf clubs for sale.
Back to top Go down

Palyer is look for R9 TP Irons
Page 1 of 1