Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My dream is come true with MP-59 irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

My dream is come true with MP-59 irons Empty
PostSubject: My dream is come true with MP-59 irons   My dream is come true with MP-59 irons EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:09 am

Is any different? The answer is yes. Welcome to our new golf shop! In fact there is no genuine golf specific exercise program that does not include Mizuno MP 59 flexibility exercises.

Once upon a time, some players asked a question "Who makes the best irons?" Mizuno would be one of the most frequent answers. The Mizuno MP-59 irons are rated for the low to mid handicap golfer, but in my experience, you don't have to be an expert to hit them.

Mizuno MP-59 irons feature a thinner muscle at the top of the clubface for a lower centre of gravity and increased clubhead speed, while the muscle on the shorter irons is fractionally thicker at the top for increased feel and control. The sole design should help turf interaction through impact.

Meanwhile, the Mizuno MP-59 is an evolution of the successful MP-58 model. With the Ti weight added to the MP-59, off-center strikes will benefit from even greater stability.

Those are some of the reasons why many amateur golfers still avoid joining golf-specific exercise and conditioning programs. Take actions, join us!

Back to top Go down

My dream is come true with MP-59 irons
Page 1 of 1