Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleveland CG17 wedge is a right chioce!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

Cleveland CG17 wedge is a right chioce! Empty
PostSubject: Cleveland CG17 wedge is a right chioce!   Cleveland CG17 wedge is a right chioce! EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:27 am

Today is a rain day. So i'd better stay at home. I search online to learn my new club Cleveland CG17 Wedge well.

The Cleveland CG17 Satin Chrome wedge combines classic wedge shaping with advanced manufacturing technology. Adding to Cleveland's breakthrough Zip Grooves technology, the CG17 features a revolutionary surface roughness technology called Laser-Milled. Using the precision accuracy of a laser, each face features a perfectly consistent surface texture, right to the conforming limit.

It also has the patented Cleveland Zip Grooves, where the edges of the grooves are made smoother and rounder than other wedge faces, making it easier for moisture and dirt to flow off of the face for a consistent amount of spin every time.

Besides, the Cleveland CG17 Wedge degree 52# 56# 58#. This breakthrough surface roughness application optimizes ball-to-face friction and maximizes spin under the rules of golf.

At a me ring by the computer control with a few errors, I process a ditch to the depth of the rule maximum, the durability of the face ditch becomes higher. Do you agree with me? In addition,Mizuno MX-700 Fairway Wood and Callaway Razr Fit Driver learn well?
Back to top Go down

Cleveland CG17 wedge is a right chioce!
Page 1 of 1