Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Callaway X-24 HOT are crazy for Olympic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

Callaway X-24 HOT are crazy for Olympic Empty
PostSubject: Callaway X-24 HOT are crazy for Olympic   Callaway X-24 HOT are crazy for Olympic EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:13 am

In orderto response to the London 2012 Olympic Games, golfonlinehomegolfonlinehome.com enjoy his all products 8% discounts to everyone. Enjoy Free Shipping on orders around Australia. Find high quality and discount irons, drivers, putters, wedges, fairway woods, hybrids, combo sets, women's clubs and left handed golf clubs here.

Callaway X-24 Hot Irons is just only 255.99 AUD. At here, you can save 153.59 AUD than before. The legendary performance of the X-Series in a new iron with even more forgiveness. The Callaway X-24 HOT Iron Set 4-AW with Steel Shafts is new for 2010 from the makers of the No.1 irons in golf for the last 13 years. The X-24 HOT Iron Set is the longest, most accurate X Series iron ever.

This is presumably to reduce glare, but I never felt that to be a problem in the past. I appreciate this feature for strictly cosmetic reasons. Contrary to other reviews I read, this is a sturdy finish, and I have not experienced problems of fading or other damage. Finally, the shaft is quite nice on this set. I am a strong person, and I generate a lot of club speed. The low center of gravity is helpful, but X-24 hot seems difficult to make solid contact. Also, the club face does not seem to grip the ball as much, and generating spin around the green is not always easy.

These clubs are amazing, I just switched from atoms to these and I distance is huge.
Back to top Go down

Callaway X-24 HOT are crazy for Olympic
Page 1 of 1