Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ukgolfwholesale discount Ping G20 Fairway Wood for Olympic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

ukgolfwholesale discount Ping G20 Fairway Wood for Olympic  Empty
PostSubject: ukgolfwholesale discount Ping G20 Fairway Wood for Olympic    ukgolfwholesale discount Ping G20 Fairway Wood for Olympic  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:07 pm

The larger profile G20 Fairway generate fast ball speeds for maintaining distance, even on mis-hits, for ensuring long, straight results. The forgiveness and straight ball flight are probably my two favorite things about the club.

Ping G20 Fairway Wood comes standard with the TFC 169F, which is slightly changed from the G15 series. Designed for the G20 line, TFC 169F features higher launch, low spin, and a livelier, responsive feel with a softer tip for increasing dynamic launch. With a larger front-to-back and heel-to-toe, the G20 fairway wood sets up neutral at address and rotates square at impact. If from now on, you are start to pay attention on the fairway wood, maybe we can come together to paly golf.

Thanks to the shaft, and Ping's usual craftsmanship like build quality, these metals feel very good. There is no super great "Cling" and "Pop" off of the club head's face like we used to get from the old Ping SteelHead Plus Metals, but then again, the shaft on these is light years ahead of that shaft, and therefor the whip you feel on the follow through is quite similar, but without the corresponding loss in both distance and accuracy that plagued all of the maker's OEM Shafts of that earlier Ping G15 Fairway Wood vintage.

I didn't absolutely love this shaft for my swing, I found it to be a pretty nice compliment to the G20 fairway wood. More holf review, golf store online can give you a hand.
Back to top Go down

ukgolfwholesale discount Ping G20 Fairway Wood for Olympic
Page 1 of 1