Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

R11 driver as a whole was very impressive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

R11 driver as a whole was very impressive Empty
PostSubject: R11 driver as a whole was very impressive   R11 driver as a whole was very impressive EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:28 pm

As mentioned previously, the TaylorMade R11 Driver cheap brings new technology, innovation, and aesthetics to the proud line of TaylorMade drivers.

I even enjoyed the sole plate adjustability. The shape of the R11 is relatively classical - especially compared to the burner 2.0 and the performance is excellent. I had it set in neutral and could move the ball both ways with good distance - the ball really comes nicely from the face. It felt light, and felt easy to hit. I was not as big a fan of the white head as others, I am more of a traditionalist, but you cannot dispute the impressive performance.

It's a look that will provide a "wow" factor for some golfers. The R11 Driver Flight Control Technology (FCT) allows you to increase or decrease the launch angle by one degree. A few different testers had multiple shots with the R11 and the comments raged from "above average".

I even enjoyed the sole plate adjustability. As a player that tends to set the driver head down before taking my grip http://www.golftradeus.com/. I liked being able to control the way the club head sat behind the ball. you can have a try.
Back to top Go down

R11 driver as a whole was very impressive
Page 1 of 1