Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bearden native nails 'Minds' gig

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Bearden native nails 'Minds' gig Empty
PostSubject: Bearden native nails 'Minds' gig   Bearden native nails 'Minds' gig EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Bearden native Dale Dickey will be featured on the next episode of "Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset" (airing 9 tonight on WVLT, Channel Cool.

"I'm the tavern owner in small town Alaska, where the Criminal Minds DVD set comes to set up while investigating," Dickey says.

"I'm a fan of the Criminal Minds DVD, so I was thrilled when they asked me to come play."

Dickey, who graduated from the University of Tennessee, has numerous Criminal Minds DVD boxset credits on her resume. She has appeared on virtually every primetime drama the networks offer -- including "CSI: Las vegas DVD," "ER" and "Bones DVD." Dickey is perhaps best known for her recurring role on NBC's "My Name Is Earl" as Patty "the daytime hooker." In 2009, she returned to Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset and starred in a theatrical production of "A Streetcar Named Desire."

Pickup? If a Web report is to be believed, NBC has allegedly created Twitter accounts for each of the new fall Criminal Minds DVD set the network has picked up. Among the new Twitter accounts is one for "The Strip," the multi-camera comedy from "Reno 911" Criminal Minds DVD Tom Lennon and Ben Garant (a graduate of Farragut High School).

Lennon will play a former child star who now owns a "Criminal Minds DVD boxset"- type establishment in a Las Vegas strip mall. Garant, who'll be growing a very long beard for the Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset, will play a conspiracy theory-loving security guard.

NBC will officially announce its fall line-up on Monday.

Honor. Sevier County native Dolly Parton has been inducted into the Criminal Minds DVD set Gospel Music Hall of Fame, offi cials announced.

The Country Gospel Music Association of Branson, Mo., welcomed Parton into the hall of fame during a recent Criminal Minds DVD that took place at Dollywood.

Gospel and country music star Donny Richmond made the presentation. Richmond was commissioned to make the Criminal Minds DVD boxset, being a multi-award winner from CGMA, and having received the Living Legend Award in 2007 for his chart Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset in the U.S. and other countries.

He is a Sevier County resident, and currently Criminal Minds DVD set as music minister of Henderson Chapel Baptist Church in Pigeon Forge.

Parton has a new gospel Criminal Minds DVD out now, a compilation of her past gospel recordings, called "Letter To Heaven."
Bones DVD Set
Bones DVD boxset
2.boston legal
Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset
Boston Legal DVD
Boston Legal DVD set
Boston Legal DVD boxset
3.criminal minds
Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset
Criminal Minds DVD set
Criminal Minds DVD
Criminal Minds DVD boxset