Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Penelope Cruz Joins Sex and the City Sequel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Penelope Cruz Joins Sex and the City Sequel Empty
PostSubject: Penelope Cruz Joins Sex and the City Sequel   Penelope Cruz Joins Sex and the City Sequel EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:44 pm

New York City is about to get sexier. Word on the block is that Penelope Cruz has shot scenes for the sex and the city sequel.

The Oscar-winner just filmed a cameo appearance, playing herself on the red carpet.

And Penelope isn't the only big name co-starring in the sure to be hit movie. Miley Cyrus and Liza Minnelli will also join the ladies on the big screen.

There were reports that Beyonce was also going to make a cameo, but she'll be lending her vocals, not her face, to the movie.

We just can't wait for the sequel, we're literally counting down! The movie is due out in May 2010
sex and the city I like it very much,so I take it wherever I go to.
Sex and the City dvd box set They are too crazy.
Back to top Go down

Penelope Cruz Joins Sex and the City Sequel
Page 1 of 1