Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne': An interview with writer Grant Morrison

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

'Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne': An interview with writer Grant Morrison Empty
PostSubject: 'Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne': An interview with writer Grant Morrison   'Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne': An interview with writer Grant Morrison EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Grant Morrison is currently writing a six-issue Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset, Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne (DC Comics), that some consider one of the comic-book events of the year. Being touted as an event-creator is Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset this 50 year-old, Scottish-born writer must be used to by now. Morrison’s knack for rich conversational dialogue and intricately knotted plotting has garnered raves since the 1980s for Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset from his big hits (the current, superb Batman and Robin series) to cult favorites (the your-head-will-explode The Invisibles).

I spoke to Morrison about Batman: The Return of CSI: Las vegas seasons 1-9 DVD boxset, the second issue of which has just arrived in comic-book stores. There’s also news about a BBC sci-fi TV project Bones DVD is working on.

EW: The Return of Bruce Wayne puts the hero in different time Boston Legal DVD. It feels more like a throwback to the wilder Batman stories of the 1960s and 70s, when writers sometimes had Batman time-travel and become a Medieval Criminal Minds DVD set or a pirate or something.

Grant Morrison: Yes. Batman now has become more associated with the Tim Burton and Christopher Nolan CSI: Las vegas DVD, but there are all these other Batmans before that, other versions of the character that can be tweaked. You had the Viking batman and the caveman Batman—I wondered if I could do that kind of outlandish Bones DVD Set in a way that seems plausible and gritty and convincing.

EW: What’s the essential idea of the Boston Legal DVD set?

GM: We‘re basically watching Batman being born from a blank Criminal Minds DVD for this entire series. It’s “Building a Better Batman,” in that sense. He’s rebuilding himself from the ground up. Becoming, by the end of it, the Batman we CSI: Las vegas DVD set. He still has his fantastic intellect, his deductive skills, his martial arts abilities, his strength and endurance. But what he doesn’t have is the Bones DVD boxset yet to Batman or to Bruce Wayne: an awareness of who he is and what his destiny is. It allows the reader to see him emerge from Boston Legal DVD boxset, almost.

EW: The miniseries ties in with current Batman Criminal Minds DVD boxset, in which he’s supposedly either dead or has disappeared from Earth, and you have him fighting his way through time and space to return to the present.

GM: That’s right. And I wanted to set up CSI: Las vegas DVD boxset: A Batman with no memory, no costume, no equipment in the Paleolithic era — what would that fellow do? And to make that as convincing as possible rather than in the old Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset of telling Batman stories, where he’d fight a few cavemen and then jump back and be home in time for dinner — that’s the challenge. So it was looking at that old Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset and seeing what kind of new stories we could get out of a time, such as the 1960s Batman period, that many people had dismissed. Each issue of Bruce Wayne is a complete Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset, self-contained, done with a different artist. There’s a Puritan-era story in issue two, a CSI: Las vegas seasons 1-9 DVD boxset in issue four — that kind of thing.

EW: What else are you working on?

GM: I’m writing a TV show for the BBC. A miniseries to be called Bones DVD. It’s a big-event, sci fi thriller, Science fiction with sex, seven episodes to be shown over a week, in a contemporary setting, with big cast of Boston Legal DVD and a low budget. I’m quite pleased with it.

EW: I hear that one of the stars is Stephen Fry (Criminal Minds DVD set), and that Paul McGuigan (Lucky Number Slevin) is directing it.

GM: Yes. I like the idea of making Calvinist science CSI: Las vegas DVD — stingy Scottish science fiction. It has elements of Scottish folklore and Brigadoon, taking it seriously. It’s not cast yet; I’m just finished writing it. But really, my head is still in Bones DVD Set. I keep finding new depths to explore in Bruce Wayne, new angles to play up. I’m quite surprised I haven’t tired of Boston Legal DVD set yet.
Bones DVD Set
Bones DVD boxset
2.boston legal
Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset
Boston Legal DVD
Boston Legal DVD set
Boston Legal DVD boxset
3.criminal minds
Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset
Criminal Minds DVD set
Criminal Minds DVD
Criminal Minds DVD boxset