Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just I love Simpsons!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shane22
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Just I love Simpsons!! Empty
PostSubject: Just I love Simpsons!!   Just I love Simpsons!! EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:32 pm

I just bought Simpsons today just because I love the Simpsons; And to be honest this set sucks! Sure they start getting better this season but this set sucks because there are no special features. There isn't even a greeting from Matt Groening like the previous sets. Honestly this is not the kind of thing we expect from the crew that works on these sets but maybe they were just rushed into doing a crappy release for the 20th season. In that case it still sucks because this is the season they should have celebrated the most with. They should of had so many special features and Easter eggs that you would get tired of looking for them after a while. This is the first Simpson set that I give a bad review to for the simple reason that there is no special features, commentary, or any other great thing like the first sets had. The only good thing about this series is that the episodes start to get good again.

----------------------
The West Wing DVD 1-7
The X Files DVD 1-9
The Office DVD 1-5
The Simpsons DVD 1-20
Queer as Folks DVD 1-5
Walt Disney DVD 153 Discs
MI5 DVD 1-8
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-2
Alias DVD 1-5
Monk DVD 1-7