Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More "Naley" Babies on Tree Hill? Star Says It's Not "Out of the Question"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

More "Naley" Babies on Tree Hill? Star Says It's Not "Out of the Question" Empty
PostSubject: More "Naley" Babies on Tree Hill? Star Says It's Not "Out of the Question"   More "Naley" Babies on Tree Hill? Star Says It's Not "Out of the Question" EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Although he started out as the bad boy on One Tree Hill, Nathan Scott has become the ultimate family man whose relationship with wife Haley is now the core of the show. James Lafferty, who plays Scott, told TVGuide.com that he was "excited" to have things shaken up a bit in its seventh season, which leaped (yet again) into the future. Read on about Lafferty's take on his alleged cheating storyline, and what he'd like for "Naley" if the show were to come to an end. Medium Seasons 1-5 DVD

TVGuide.com: What was your reaction when you first read the Nathan-Renee storyline?
James Lafferty: I was excited [because] it's rare nowadays that the Nathan and Haley relationship is threatened in any way. They used to have their ups and downs when they were in high school, married, and lately they've been a pretty rock-solid foundation. At no point did I actually think...
Law and order DVD Box Set
---------------------------------------------
Las Vegas seasons dvd
Criminal Minds dvd box set
The L Word seasons dvd
The Sopranos dvd box set
Back to top Go down

More "Naley" Babies on Tree Hill? Star Says It's Not "Out of the Question"
Page 1 of 1