Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eliza Dushku Interview, Photoshoot Videos and Photo Gallery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Eliza Dushku Interview, Photoshoot Videos and Photo Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Eliza Dushku Interview, Photoshoot Videos and Photo Gallery   Eliza Dushku Interview, Photoshoot Videos and Photo Gallery EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Kicking vampiric ass as Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer Seasons 1-7 DVD boxset, waving her pom-poms in Bring It On or travelling backwards in time to try and prevent murders from occurring on Tru Calling just Alias DVD like another day in the life of Eliza Dushku.

Whether she’s tapping into her dark side or playing someone a little Arrested Development DVD, all of it is somehow related to who she is as a person at any given moment.

“It depends on what comes up, where I am and what I’m giving off,” says As Time Goes By DVD in this interview conducted at the time of Tru Calling. “Sometimes they seem to be different manifestations of my different Battlestar Galactica DVD. I think we all do have interesting people in us. I try to mix it up, keep it fun, keep it real, keep it interesting. But it’s always a circumstance where the grass is Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD. When you’re on a comedy, you’re like, ‘I need to do something serious.’ I was doing The New Guy and Alias DVD set by the Sea pretty much simultaneously. It was night and day. The characters were so different. It makes it fun and kind of Arrested Development DVD set. For me, I think I have to see a street-wise element to the character. I like to see As Time Goes By DVD set young women in roles and as characters. I gravitate towards that street-wise element.”

Although she has appeared in a number of films, it was the role of Faith on Battlestar Galactica DVD set that truly allowed Dushku to start discovering aspects of herself.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD set really came out of the blue,” offers the 22-year-ol Boston, Massachusetts native. “I mean, it had been two years since I ha worked. Sarah Michelle Gellar and I have an agent and manager in Alias DVD boxset, and so I had met her probably years before. I originally went on for five shows in season three an then they kind of Arrested Development DVD boxset and said, ‘Would you be the villain this season?’ and I’m going, ‘Yeah, that would be amazing. I knew that it would be a fun job to take on and by that As Time Goes By DVD boxset I knew that I loved working with those people. So I stayed on and just through the writers and I, we just kin of created this Battlestar Galactica DVD boxset that the fans really responded to. And for me, it was almost like a little bit of therapy. When I first started playing Faith, I had just Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD boxset high school. I was 17-years-old, I moved away from the first time All of a sudden I’m out of the house and I’m moving out to Alias Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset. I was actually enrolled to a university before I got Buffy and I had to withdraw. And high school was hell in a way. It was so hard. I went to public school in Boston after having been an actress since I was 10 years old, so I had that Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 DVD boxset of just being different in an environment where any kind of difference you have makes you kind of an outcast and an automatic target."

For the rest of the interview as well as the videos and photo gallery, just head over to Earth's Mightiest by clicking the image below.

In the fourth season of "As Time Goes By Seasons 1-9 DVD boxset," the Spike character gets a microchip implanted in his brain -- a chip that causes him excruciating pain if he attempts to unleash his inner Battlestar Galactica Seasons 1-4 DVD boxset self and, you know, bite people and kill them.

Such a chip would come in handy for Mel Gibson these days, if it would get him to keep his mouth shut when he unleashes his inner self. Because Buffy the Vampire Slayer Seasons 1-7 DVD boxset pain definitely seems to follow.

In tapes allegedly submitted under seal to the judge in Gibson's custody fight with ex-girlfriend Alias DVD Grigorieva -- reviewed by Radar Online and TMZ -- the actor reportedly rages at his Arrested Development DVD, calling her names that you simply don't call a lady, and slinging the N-word in the course of predicting bodily harm headed her way.

Among the milder insults: "You're an As Time Goes By DVD to me," and "You look like a ... pig in heat."

Oy vey.

What the two were arguing about is unclear from the Battlestar Galactica DVD, Radar says, but now ...

... the restraining order Mel filed recently to prevent Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD from, as TMZ said, releasing "certain information" makes a lot more sense. A Team Oksana source told Radar that Grigorieva started taping Gibson after threats were made.
Alias DVD set
Alias DVD boxset
2.Arrested Development
Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 DVD boxset
Arrested Development DVD
Arrested Development DVD set
Arrested Development DVD boxset
3.As Time Goes By
As Time Goes By Seasons 1-9 DVD boxset
As Time Goes By DVD
As Time Goes By DVD set
As Time Goes By DVD boxset