Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chuck's Zachary Levi and Ryan McPartlin Steal a TVGuide.com Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Chuck's Zachary Levi and Ryan McPartlin Steal a TVGuide.com Interview Empty
PostSubject: Chuck's Zachary Levi and Ryan McPartlin Steal a TVGuide.com Interview   Chuck's Zachary Levi and Ryan McPartlin Steal a TVGuide.com Interview EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:20 pm

TVGuide.com: Ryan McParltin is actually in our studio right now, golden girls complete box set but in the other room. entourage dvd He wanted to ask the first question of your interview. gossip girl dvd box set This is from Ryan: Disney dvd collection What are you most comfortable with or do find most rewarding while performing on the show: Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd Is it the comedy with the Buy More stuff, Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd the action with the spy life or is it the romance with Sarah? Star Trek Enterprise dvd
Zachary Levi: Well, you tell Ryan that that's an excellent question. NCIS dvd I really love all three of those things. star trek complete series The stunts and the action stuff the most, the sopranos complete series though. I'm a little kid. farscape complete series The little boy in me has been crying, ally mcbeal complete series "Go find a job where you can run around shooting things and racing cars. one tree hill dvd" Now I get to do that in a very safe environment and get paid to do it. battlestar galactica dvd It's pretty awesome. I love doing all the comedy as well and bouncing jokes and situations off of Josh Gomez. frasier complete box set The romance with [Yvonne Strahovski], friends complete series or any of the beautiful women who come on the show... pretty awesome, sons of anarchy dvd I'm not going to lie. stargate atlantis dvd Sometimes my job is just to kiss a really beautiful girl and that doesn't suck. boston legal complete series
TVGuide.com: Do you have any questions for Ryan you'd like me to ask? how I met your mother dvd box set
Levi: Ask him: When is he going to step it up and stop bringing the show down? He's been doing it for two-and- a-half years now and I don't know what to do. scrubs dvd I've talked to him, we've had counseling. Please ask him that. criminal minds dvd
TVGuide.com: Do you think Chuck has the ability to become a real spy? mash complete series
Levi: I do think he has the ability to become a real spy. that 70s show complete series I kind of feel like it's his destiny. ghost whisperer dvd It's like Skywalker becoming the supreme Jedi. grey’s anatomy dvd I feel like Chuck, given enough time, James Bond 007 dvd box set the right circumstances and the right coaxing, could and will become the greatest spy ever. That certainly could be in the cards. Charmed complete box set You take the unlikely hero and he becomes that. house md dvd
TVGuide.com: You get to kiss Kristin Kreuk. supernatural dvd box set If you could have anyone guest-star as a kissing partner, who would it be? the office dvd box set
Levi: Oh wow, my girlfriend is going to love this question. monk dvd box set Anyone? Jack Nicholson. He has very supple lips, have you seen them?
Back to top Go down

Chuck's Zachary Levi and Ryan McPartlin Steal a TVGuide.com Interview
Page 1 of 1