Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Desperate Housewives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danggui
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Desperate Housewives  Empty
PostSubject: Desperate Housewives    Desperate Housewives  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:33 pm

'Dancing with the Stars' - 'Performance #6' Recap(S10E12) It's the dreaded team challenge on 'Dancing with the Stars' and for once, both teams are dancing the same style: the cha-cha. I never understood why the team dances were totally different styles anyway. The images of Susan Lucci trying her best to cha-cha back in Season 7 flashed as Pamela started to struggle to remember her choreography, but both teams coped well with the producers whims.

Tonight judge Carrie Ann Inaba considered Nicole to be the best celebrity dancer she's ever seen. Clearly she's been drinking the tainted water. I haven't seen a female contestant get close to the great dancing skills of Kristi Yamaguchi. Nicole continues to still be hard in dances that need a gentle nature though she made strides this week with her waltz.

Erin & Maks - Quickstep - The couple make sure that there is hold throughout the performance. The couple bicker about taking off clothes again, Desperate Housewives 1-6 dvd, House M.D 1-6, but it feels forced as if the couple needs to bicker. The couple start with a quick change and stay in hold. They managed to play with tempo really well and their kick sequence was close. I like how they incorporated the stairs at the end.

Len liked the foolhardiness of the beginning. He thought it was Erin's best dance. Bruno thought it was slick, Nip Tuck 1-7, but she was occasionally tense in the shoulders. Carrie Ann agrees with Bruno about the shoulders, Thomas & Friends complete seasons, but thought they were a solid couple. Score: 27 (9,9, Desperate Housewives series 1-6,9).

Chad & Cheryl - Viennese Waltz - Cheryl wants to make sure that the little details will help so she brings in Tony. Chad finally doesn't look like an oaf as he has previously. He keeps up with Cheryl, Thomas & Friends dvd box set, even with his hand extensions not pulling far enough. Their side-by-side near the end was weak, but Cheryl did most of the work anyway.

Bruno liked how graceful and gentle he was. He needs to fix his extensions on his fingers and he was heavy on the fall. Carrie Ann agrees about the arms, but loves his tenderness. Len loved the fluid arms, but thinks he's become a contender. Score: 25 (8,9,Cool.

Nicole & Derek - Waltz - I've grown tired of the song "You Light Up My Life" on 'DWTS' because it was on Seasons 1, House M.D dvd, 3, and 8. Nicole had more control and confidence with a slower paced song this week than previously. She danced effortlessly. I liked the low turn in the middle, though I wondered why exactly she giggled getting out of the pose. The final spin was a great ending to the routine.

Carrie Ann thought she was one of the best dancers ever. She commented that the two were side by side and not one entity. Len loved the routine, but he saw technical hold issues. Bruno thought it was close to dancing royalty. The difficult choreography formed a few mistakes. Score: 27 (9,9,9).

Pamela & Damian - Waltz - Pam and Damian go out and visit the wildlife center. They quickly shift to practice and make sure that their hips are together by being tied together. Pam benefited from a long flowing dress. The steps in the beginning looked staccato. When the music swelled, the choreography and passion got better. The final spin was a gorgeous ending to a lovely performance.

Len thought it was understated, but he wants Pam to firm up her upper body. Bruno thought it was pure romance, but she needs to fix the top line. Carrie Ann saw improvement in the legs and appreciated the tone. Score: 24 (8, Desperate Housewives series 1-6, Thomas & Friends dvds,8,Cool.

Niecy & Louis - Quickstep - Even though Niecy was in the bottom two last week, Supernatural boxset, she gains extra kudos for not milking the fact that she had sprained her knee. Nicey looked like a 1930s star as she managed to keep with Louis' pace. It wasn't the fastest quickstep around, Smallville dvd 1-9, but the two looked great performing together. She moved quite well for having jiggly parts. I still hate the occasional faces that Louis makes especially when they were doing the going down stairs move.

Bruno compared her to Lady Day (Billie Holiday), Smallville dvd box set, it was her best dance. Carrie Ann agreed, Thomas & Friends on dvd, it was the perfect dance. Len agreed that it was her best dance but suggests lifting her ribcage.Score: 25 (9,8,Cool.

Evan & Anna - Argentine Tango - Evan was disappointed that

Musical Guest - Train, Supernatural box set, Desperate Housewives boxset, Thomas & Friends dvds, Supernatural seasons 1-9 dvd box set, "Hey Soul Sister" - After it's introduction last season, we get the return of the B-Stage. After hearing the squeaky performance of "Hey Soul Sister" with Aiden & Edyta. I laughed at how the cameras couldn't keep up with Patrick Monahan's dancing. Chelsie and a fully recovered Mark Ballas start the group dance. They are joined by Dmitry & Lacey and Tony & Cheryl. All three solos looked a bit too frantic for the song, Grey's Anatomy collection, especially when the song was used for a quickstep. The group sequence was better and more in tune with the music. The end sequence fit perfectly with the tone of the song.

After the score breakdown where Evan called Anna an "Omega Sheep" the men are up and Even and Anna are safe, Desperate Housewives seasons 1-6, Thomas & Friends dvd 1-3, but Chad & Cheryl have to wait longer.

Pro Analysis - The pros basically talk about the increased workload, pressure, Supernatural 1-9 dvd, and hard work. All the interviews are in an odd profile for extra dramatic effect. While I'm not sure how exactly Damian could related about the workload, Smallville seasons 1-9 dvd box set, Supernatural collection, the other five professionals have been in a finale at least once. After the analysis Niecy & Louis and Pam & Damien are up. Niecy & Louis are safe, but Pamela & Damien have to wait.

Melissa Rycroft Behind the Scenes - Since ABC loves Melissa but realized that Brooke was a better choice, the production forces Melissa to have small odd-jobs for the amusement of the audience. It's cute having Melissa in the background and reading voice-overs, Gossip Girl seasons 1-3 dvd, but I have a feeling she would have been horrible live.

Macy's Stars of Dance - Las Vegas Cirque du Soleil, "Viva Elvis" - The performance was colorful and fun even though I kept hearing the song "Footloose" sampled in the background. The standout moment was the classic Cirque lift work; it was great that the guy tossed the girl away and she just slid away. Priscilla Presley didn't look heavily enthused, Grey's Anatomy complete seasons, but it could just be her botox causing her to look unemotional.

Musical Guest - Train, "Drops of Jupiter" - After a clothing change, Patrick Monahan continues to wobble around the stage. How does he manage to do that to a slow tempo song? Louis performs with Karina and it's nice seeing Karina back in fine form. One would assume with the fallout between Karina and Maks, Nip Tuck dvd, she disappeared to let the two of them cool down. The lifts are effortless and the double split at the end was beautiful, I never knew how flexible Louis was.

Back to top Go down

Desperate Housewives
Page 1 of 1