Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

desperate housewives dvd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morleybaby
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-05-15

desperate housewives dvd Empty
PostSubject: desperate housewives dvd   desperate housewives dvd EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:50 pm

"desperate housewives seasons 1-6" is a witty and amusing look at the antics of four suburban women whose lives change dramatically after the suicide of a neighboring housewife.desperate housewives 1-6 series mixes humor, drama, and satire to explore the underbelly of contemporary American society. While the performances of the main cast members are all good, my favorite is Marcia Cross, who brings a touch of the bizarre and mysterious to her character of perfectionist Bree Van De Camp. Cross creates one of the most memorable characters of recent TV. Fans of Ms. Cross should also check her out in LIVING IN FEAR (2001) and the hard-to-find FEMALE PERVERSIONS (1996), which is sort of a percursor to "desperate housewives 1-6" in its portrait of female angst and also the only film in which Cross (who has a small role as Tilda Swinton's mom) appears topless. I love desperate housewives seasons 1-6 dvd boxset.I had never watched it before.I decided to buy desperate housewives dvd.I am very glad I did.I did not know what a great show I was missing.It has everything you could ask for in a tv series.I would have been watching sooner if I knew what I had been missing.Great people you can relate to and really grow to care about them.I will enjoy watching desperate housewives seasons 1-6 dvd box set.Will be purchasing desperate housewives 1-6 dvd as soon as it is released.Anyone who has not seen desperate housewives dvd boxset,really,you have no idea what your missing. desperate housewives dvd for sale is hysterically funny and genius. The plot is methodical and always twisting into new, shocking scenarios. desperate housewives dvd is absolutely addicting!
Back to top Go down

desperate housewives dvd
Page 1 of 1