Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Jersey Shore' introduces new cast member

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morleybaby
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-05-15

'Jersey Shore' introduces new cast member Empty
PostSubject: 'Jersey Shore' introduces new cast member   'Jersey Shore' introduces new cast member EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Deena Nicole Cortese, a 23-year-old New Jersey native, how i met your mother season 5 dvd boxset has joined the cast of "Jersey Shore." Her addition to the show's gang of hard-partying twentysomethings was officially announced at a Friday meeting of the Television Critics Association. las vegas dvd boxset Cortese, who hails from New Egypt, N.J., joined the "Jersey Shore" cast on stage — except for outsider Angelina Pivarnick.
"Angelina didn't fit in," Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi later said. one tree hill dvd
"Yeah, it's not for everybody," Paul "Pauly D" Del Vecchio added.
"UPGRADE!" Cortese exclaimed. monk 1-8 dvd the l word seasons 1-6
Cortese, who was "partners in crime" with Snooki before heading to "Jersey Shore," had widely been rumored to have joined the popular MTV reality TV series since production on new episodes began last month in Seaside Heights, N.J. She said she was surprised by the barrage of attention, including when video of her using a racial slur made the rounds online.
"I wasn't expecting that right away," said Cortese. the hills 1-5 on dvd, flashpoint 1-3 dvd boxset
"That video, I literally didn't mean any disrespect to anyone. If I did offend anyone, I apologize. It's just a slang word I said and didn't mean it. I didn't want to offend anyone. It wasn't disrespectful at all."
Back to top Go down

'Jersey Shore' introduces new cast member
Page 1 of 1