Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

taxi seasons 1-5 dvd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morleybaby
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-05-15

taxi seasons 1-5 dvd Empty
PostSubject: taxi seasons 1-5 dvd   taxi seasons 1-5 dvd EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:23 pm

One of the funniest series ever on TV. Danny DeVito, Andy Kaufmann, Judd Hirsch, Tony Danza, Marilu Henner, some of the funniest people ever. It is my pleasure to write a review for this TV series. I visited the web site of Paramount Home Video for more information, since the set has not yet been released. The web site stated that the set consists of 22 episodes in Dolby Digital English mono. There is no description of any extras.

Taxi seasons 1-5
Back to top Go down
Morleybaby
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-05-15

taxi seasons 1-5 dvd Empty
PostSubject: Curb your enthusiasm   taxi seasons 1-5 dvd EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Now that Season 7 of Curb Your Enthusiasm Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset has aired all its episodes I wanted to give my two cents. I enjoyed Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd more than the last two (Season 1 was still the best). When Season 6 of Curb Your Enthusiasm Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset concluded many of us thought that was going to be the grand finale of Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd boxset. With Cheryl finally having enough of Larry's antics, pairing up with the underwear salesman who befriended her in her time of great fear (Larry was too busy with the TIVO guy at the time) and Larry settled in with Loretta and the rest of the Blacks. Well Larry got the itch to do a type of Seinfeld reunion show to make up for the disappointing ending of Curb Your Enthusiasm Seasons 1-7. He put together the idea that this could be used as a platform to get Cheryl back. As Curb Your Enthusiasm 1-7 started, we see Larry bored with Loretta and trying to get out of the relationship. Larry learns that Loretta may have cancer prompting Jeff to let him know that he better break up with her before she tells him because "you can't break up with someone with cancer."in Curb Your Enthusiasm seasons 1-7 It then becomes a race with Larry to get to Loretta before her doctor so he can break up with her before the doctor gives her the devastating news of Curb Your Enthusiasm 1-7.

Back to top Go down

taxi seasons 1-5 dvd
Page 1 of 1