Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boys And Girls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nhljerseyshop
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Boys And Girls Empty
PostSubject: Boys And Girls   Boys And Girls EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Boys like fighting; girls like dressing. Boys like beauties; girls like handsome guys.NFL jersey When we talk about the taste of man, it is full of sweat smell;NFL jerseys when we talk about the aroma of woman,NFL apparel it is full of sweet smell. Boys always make troubles for their parents;cheap nfl jerseys girls always earn praise for their parents. Boys always stand when they piss;nfl merchandise no matter they make water or have a bowel movement,nfl merchandise they squat.

Most of the boys have short hair, except F4;steelers jerseys most of the girls wear braids, except “Super Girls”. Even in hot summer days, girls always wear more clothes than boys.saints jersey Each month, girls feel ill at ease in that certain week; football jerseyboys always have several special nights in those uncertain days. Boys are called men when grow up; girls are called women when they reach maturity.football jerseys Women have the contraction when are delivering a baby; men are scared by their cursing.nhl jersey Men like cheating; women are cardinals jerseylikely to be cheated. nhl jerseysWhen a girl tells you she mlb baseball jersey[/url]loves you,baseball jersey indeed; when baseball jerseysa boy tells you he loves you, nhl team jerseybe careful!
hockey jerseyThe reason nhl hockey jerseywhy I am a boyjersey devils is that I like what I am now. I have made a great deal penguins jerseywith our blackhawks jerseyAlmighty Godmlb baseball jersey that If I want to be a guy in next life,mlb jersey I should respect females and take care of them mlb jerseysin this life.
I am trying.
Back to top Go down

Boys And Girls
Page 1 of 1