Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little Red Riding Hood< 2 >

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nhljerseyshop
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Little Red Riding Hood< 2 >  Empty
PostSubject: Little Red Riding Hood< 2 >    Little Red Riding Hood< 2 >  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Little Red Riding Hood raised her eyes, and when she saw the sunbeams dancing here and there throumlb baseball jerseygh the trees, and pretty flowers growing everywhere, she thought: 'Suppose I take grandmother a fresh nosegay; that would please her too.mlb baseball jerseyIt is so early in the day that I shall still get there cardinals jersey
in good baseball jerseystime.'
So she ran from the path into the wood baseball jerseyto look for flowers. And whenever she had picked one, she fancied that she saw a still prettier one farther on, and ran after it, mlb jerseysand so gotmlb jersey deeper and deeper into the wood.
Meanwhile the wolf ran straight to the grandmother'blackhawks jerseys house and knocked at the doorpenguins jersey.
'Who is there?'
'Little Red Riding Hood,' jersey devilsreplied the wolf. 'She is bringing cake and wine; open the door.'
'Lift the latch,' called out the grandmother,
nhl hockey jersey'I am too weak, and cannot get up.'
The wolf lifted the latch, the door sprang open, and without saying a word he went straight to the grandmother's bed, and devoured her. Then he put on her clothes, dressed himself in her cap, laid himself in bed and drew the curtains.
Little Red Riding Hood, however,hockey jersey had been running about picking flowers, and when she had gathered so many that she could carry no more, she remembered her grandmother, and set out on the way to her.
She was surprised to find the cottage-door standing open, and when she went into the room, she had nhl team jerseysuch a strange feeling that she said to herself: 'Oh dear! how uneasy I feel today, and at other times I like being with grandmother so much.' She called out: 'steelers jerseysGood morning,' but received no answer; so she nfl merchandisewent to the bed and drew back the curtains. There lay her grandmother with her capnhl jerseys pulled far over her face, and looking very strange.
'Oh! grandmother,'nfl merchandise she said, 'what big ears nhl jerseyyou have!'
'All the better to hear you with, my child,' was the reply.
'But, grandmother, what big eyes you have!' football jerseysshe said. NFL jerseys
'All the better to see you with, my dear.'
'But, grandmother, what large hands you have!'NFL apparel
'All the better to hug you with.'
'Oh! but, grandmother, what a terrible big mouth football jerseyyou have!'
'All the better to eat you with!'
And scarcely had the wolf said this, nfl merchandisethan withsaints jersey one bound he was out of bed and swallowed up Red Riding Hood. NFL jersey
Back to top Go down

Little Red Riding Hood< 2 >
Page 1 of 1