Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Testimony Ends For The Day In Hasan Hearing At Fort Hood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2010btgay
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Testimony Ends For The Day In Hasan Hearing At Fort Hood  Empty
PostSubject: Testimony Ends For The Day In Hasan Hearing At Fort Hood    Testimony Ends For The Day In Hasan Hearing At Fort Hood  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:49 pm

The hearing resumes Tuesday laser pen morning and is expected to continue at least through the end of the week.
After the Article 32 hearing ends, investigating officer Col. Morgan Lamb will make recommendations on taking the case to trial and whether the laser for sale military should seek the death penalty.
Lamb is the Fort Hood brigade commander red Laser Pointers appointed to oversee judicial matters in Hasan's case.
An Article 32 hearing is the military equivalent of a civilian grand jury review.
Sgt, 1st Class Miguel Valdivia was among the shooting survivors who testified Monday.
He went to the center as his unit prepared to deploy 100mw laser pointers to Afghanistan and was picking up medical records when the shooting started.
"Somebody, the person on the right laser for sale side of my eyesight shouted in a foreign language, I couldn't understand.”
“The person was standing next to the front door,100mw laser pointers he started shooting,” he said.
"He jumped, said something out loud and he pointed people, started shooting people in the waiting area,” he said.
Valdivia said at first he thought laser pen it was a training exercise of some sort.
"I realized it wasn't a drill when I saw my own blood,” he said.
"He shot me three times,” he said.
"He was looking at me like a drill laser for sale sergeant looked at me at boot camp. He wasn't happy."
Spc. Dayna Roscoe was also red Laser Pointers injured in the shooting.
She testified that at first she wasn’t sure what was happening.
Then she said she heard someone saying “my baby, my baby, my baby,” and laser for sale someone else saying, “this is real, he has a gun.”
She said she covered her face, putting her arms up to protect herself.
She was shot in the left arm,laser pen but says if she hadn’t raised her arms, she would have been hit in the chest.
She said she was shot two 100mw laser pointers more times before the gunman left the building.
She described another female soldier who was on the floor of the center.
"She had been shot in her abdomen…she wanted someone to tell her family that she loved them because she didn't think she would survive,” Roscoe said.
Pvt. Francheska Velez, 21, of Chicago, was the pregnant soldier who cried out, "My baby, my baby," before she died.
She became pregnant while serving red Laser Pointers in Iraq and was wholesale among the 13 killed in the shooting.
Spc. Jonathan Sims testified that Velez had just told him that she was was expecting a baby and was preparing to go home when the first shots rang
Sims says Velez curled into a fetal red Laser Pointers position and screamed for
her unborn baby's life as others crawled under desks, dodged
bullets that pierced walls wholesale and rushed to help their bleeding
comrades.
Back to top Go down

Testimony Ends For The Day In Hasan Hearing At Fort Hood
Page 1 of 1