Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Very Interesting Show: True Blood!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shane22
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-04-06

A Very Interesting Show: True Blood!! Empty
PostSubject: A Very Interesting Show: True Blood!!   A Very Interesting Show: True Blood!! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:03 pm

I knew about the novels, so I was very excited when I heard that this series aired. I think True Blood is a very interesting show that we can bring innovation, compared to other TV shows the same style. It combines comedy, mystery, gore, all being a very entertaining series, distinguished from the rest of the guard of the same nature (fever "vampire"). The actors are perfectly cast (Anna Paquin is an extraordinary performance as Sookie Stackhouse), and so far, the episodes were so impressive (Season 2 was absolutely fantastic). I am pleased that True Blood has confirmed a fourth season, and I hope there will be more to come.

---------------------
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-2
The Simpsons DVD 1-21
Entourage DVD 1-6
Back to top Go down

A Very Interesting Show: True Blood!!
Page 1 of 1