Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Graham: 'Gilmore Girls film could happen'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anny3
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Graham: 'Gilmore Girls film could happen' Empty
PostSubject: Graham: 'Gilmore Girls film could happen'   Graham: 'Gilmore Girls film could happen' EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Lauren Graham has confirmed that a Gilmore Girls DVD film is still a possibility.

The actress told One Tree Hill DVD that Hollywood producers have shown new interest in the project.

"It might [happen]," she said. "What's funny to me is that in all these years, no-one ever talked about [Gilmore Girls DVD boxset] except the fans. But now people... who could actually make it happen are talking about it."

However, she expressed concern that some of the One Tree Hill DVD boxset show's cast could be too old to reprise their original roles.

"I think it could be good, but I wonder if we've waited too long," she admitted.Gilmore Girls DVD "I don't want to be walking around the town square with a cane."

Graham also admitted that she has no idea what kind of One Tree Hill DVD would feature in a potential movie version.

"It's hard to say because the Gilmore Girls DVD boxset show was never very plot driven," she suggested. "That is what might be uncovered in a two-hour movie One Tree Hill DVD boxset."

Her former co-star Scott Patterson (Gilmore Girls DVD) previously admitted that he is eager to star in a Gilmore Girls DVD boxset film.

The series originally aired on The WB and later The CW from 2000 to 2007.

One Tree Hill DVD boxset
Back to top Go down
http://www.dealam.com

Graham: 'Gilmore Girls film could happen'
Page 1 of 1