Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jason Ritter Asked to Shed Weights Days Into 'The Event' Shooting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frankene
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-08-14

Jason Ritter Asked to Shed Weights Days Into 'The Event' Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Jason Ritter Asked to Shed Weights Days Into 'The Event' Shooting   Jason Ritter Asked to Shed Weights Days Into 'The Event' Shooting EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:30 am

Actor Jason Ritter is suffering for his chiseled physique on new U.S. drama "The Event" - TV bosses have forced him to how i met your mother season 5 dvd box set adhere to a strict cleansing diet and workout regime to get in shape. The 30-year-old son of late actor John Ritter was stunned when he signed on to the new series and was asked to shed weight days into shooting.He says, "I thought I was doing OK smallville season 9 dvd box set and then about two or three days into it they said, 'We got you a gym membership and a private trainer.' And my private trainer said, 'This is the cleanse you'll be on.' I had to be careful what I ate."But the actor admits the strict diet has sent his energy levels soaring, and Ghost Whisperer seasons 1-5 dvd box set he's even mastered a new hip-hop dance routine he does to burn calories. He explains, "The workout was sort of this martial arts mixed with 24 seasons 1-8 dvd box set hip-hop... It's called Drenched." New comedy "Outsourced" will soon attempt to catch up with the success of fellow NBC series like"30 Rock" and "The Office". The network has released five clips from the series premiere to give fans an idea about the series which emphasizes on cross culture and the awkwardness that comes with it.In the pilot, when manager Todd Grey's Anatomy seasons 1-6 dvd Dempsy returns to work after management training, he learns that the Mid America Novelties call center has been outsourced to Mumbai, India. In order to keep his job, Todd is left no choice but to relocate to India. There he meets his eclectic group of employees, and soon realizes that teaching them to understand America will be the first of many hurdles that he needs to overcome.Todd also discovers other foreign transplants working in his office building, including American expatriate Charlie Davies who runs the All American Hunter call center, and Tonya a beautiful Australian who runs the call center for Koala Air.Starring as Todd is Ben Gossip Girl seasons 1-3 dvd box set Rappaport who is supported by Parvesh Cheena, Sacha Dhawan, Rebecca Hazlewood, Rizwan Manji and Anisha Nagarajan as his new telemarketing staff. "Outsourced" premieres September 23 after "The Office".

The news share from DVDsetshop
Back to top Go down

Jason Ritter Asked to Shed Weights Days Into 'The Event' Shooting
Page 1 of 1