Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rosie O'Donnell tells Howard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
twohours
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Rosie O'Donnell tells Howard Empty
PostSubject: Rosie O'Donnell tells Howard   Rosie O'Donnell tells Howard EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Rosie O'Donnell tells Howard Stern that she is separated from longtime partner Kelli Carpenter because they have "different living styles, Stargate Atlantis box set 1-5, MIAMI VICE dvd series, The Wire dvd set, One Tree Hill seasons 1-7 dvd, The Wire complete series," but assures the radio host that the two are "working through it."

"I think we're working through what is best for us. ... It's all okay, Dawson's Creek box set, Gossip Girl dvd series," O'Donnell says of the split. "Kelli and I have a very strong connection. ... I love her very much."
Carpenter and O'Donnell will continue to parent their four children, O'Donnell confirms on Stern's show.
"There is gonna be a bunch of very hot women who will be looking for you, Star Trek The Next Generation 1-7 dvd," Stern jokes with O'Donnell.
"I don't really even think of dating, Dawson's Creek dvd 1-6," O'Donnell, Cold Case box set, 47, reacts. "I'm not a tryer."

O'Donnell also touches on what female celebrities interest her. The former talk show host says that she's currently "enamored" with actress Natasha Lyonne and reveals she had several phone conversations with Angelina Jolie before she was involved with Billy Bob Thornton and Brad Pitt. "We talked on the phone two or three times but that was that," she says of her relationship with Jolie.
On Nov. 2, O'Donnell will launch her new Sirius XM satellite show that will air live from her house every weekday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Est. "I'm sure I will cause tremendous seismic shifts in the culture again, Star Trek The Original Series complete set, How I Met Your Mother seasons 1-5, Gossip Girl on dvd, Las Vegas box set, Grey's Anatomy collection," she tells USA Today of her show. "There's no censorship. That's why I said yes. I couldn't imagine doing a show where I'd once again have to answer to corporate interests."

Grey's Anatomy on dvd
Criminal Minds dvd box set
NCIS on dvd
Gossip Girl dvd box set
The office dvds
Heroes complete box set
Cold Case box set
Lost box set
The Wire dvds
Supernatural on dvd
Smallville complete seasons
Star Trek The Next Generation boxset