Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

alk about his new movie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
twohours
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-09-15

alk about his new movie Empty
PostSubject: alk about his new movie   alk about his new movie EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:23 pm

"The Insider" caught up with Robin Williams on Friday to talk about his new movie, Heroes complete seasons, 'Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian,' and he opened up about John Travolta, NCIS dvd series, Smallville complete series, MIAMI VICE on dvd, Smallville complete series, his co-star in 'Old Dogs,' which is scheduled for release this November.

The typically jokey Robin got serious as he offered his thoughts on the death of Travolta's teen son Jett, The Wire collection, MIAMI VICE box set 1-5, who died earlier this year following a seizure. "As anyone would say, it’s the most hideous thing in the world, to lose a child, Grey's Anatomy boxset, Rescue Me box set," Robin told "The Insider, Grey's Anatomy dvd set," continuing, NCIS complete series, "and knowing [John], how sweet he is, it’s even moreso. So I reach out and I'll see him soon I think, at least by November, Star Trek The Original Series box set, Criminal Minds dvd set, but it’s the type of thing of going, Supernatural dvds, Grey's Anatomy dvds, what can you say?"
Keep checking back here for video of our interview with Robin.

Grey's Anatomy complete series
Criminal Minds dvd box set
NCIS complete series
Gossip Girl box set
The office collection
Heroes box set
Cold Case dvd series
Lost dvds
The Wire dvd box set
Supernatural collection
Smallville box set
Star Trek The Next Generation collection