Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After 10 Years I Will Still Watch The Tribe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shane22
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-04-06

After 10 Years I Will Still Watch The Tribe Empty
PostSubject: After 10 Years I Will Still Watch The Tribe   After 10 Years I Will Still Watch The Tribe EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Looking back on my childhood, was a long, long ago when I saw The Tribe on television and in local, or even show all the seasons .. but the memory I have of him .. He is always there and I think I realized - maybe it was the first series that were regularly? Or history? In any case also has something to contribute to the children to see it.I say that the characters - they are so different, so complicated, not black and white ... And the way we all have someone to sympathize with. I think that is the magic behind it.
Why now, I think 10 years later, I just said? I watched Jericho, and at one point I felt - hey .. I hardly saw anything like that .. It was the tribe ... So .. if you have little sense of childlike yet, you’ re not quick to load and you have the time - the tribe is something worth watching ...

------------------------
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-3
The Simpsons DVD 1-21
Entourage DVD 1-6
Back to top Go down

After 10 Years I Will Still Watch The Tribe
Page 1 of 1